catorce

Deangelo Zion Mack
north, philly
tuesday, 1:01 pm

"Bye because you rey piss me off, ion do half the shit you do but a nigga give me his number at the mall and all of the sudden im the bad person." Dy'asia rambled as we sat on the phone.

"What you getting other niggas number for?" I asked putting the camera on the ceiling changing my shirt.

"What you talking to other bitches for- you know what that ain't even the point, i hadn't text this nigga since i got his number which was Sunday bitch it's tuesday." She said continuing to talk.

"Okay Lashae.." I said propping my phone back up reading the message that popped up before swiping up.

"Deangelo im not even gone lie to you, if you gone do you and have whatever we got going on one sided then we don't even need to be together."

Chuckling I rubbed my hands down my head, "okay dy'asia." I said then hearing the dial tone right after.

Shrugging I picked up my keys and walked out my room down the hall to laryan's room.

Knocking on the door I twisted the knob opening it seeing she wasn't in there but her bed was made making me pull out my phone and text her.

sister💙

Wya? - 1:20pm

sister💙 stopped sharing location with you

Zi im out, why...? - 1:22pm

yk you somewhere yeen posed to Ce cause why you stop sharing yo loco? - 1:23pm
Read 1:25pm

"God why yeen gimme another brother." I mumbled walking downstairs.

Going down the hall way i enabled my alarm going to my front door and locking the bottom lock behind me.

Going to my car I sat down in it with the door still open pulling a zip and a palma from out of my glove compartment I began to roll.

After finishing I placed everything back shutting my car door and starting up my car.

Pulling out my phone and a lighter I went to Toosii's Platinum heart deluxe and shuffled it.

'Reminiscing' played throughout my car as I backed out.

Reminiscing bout the time when my dawg died I got the call had a hard time, yeah breathe in breathe out always tryna get even so we out.

"we gone spin like gooooold, let the jumper fly I got dawgs like alumini's." I rapped along sparking my blunt at a red light.

And we brandin' i been hurt too many times and I'm damaged, i scream two times and he vanish.

Oh, yea Macy probably still on the back street my granny don't know that I pack heat but they told my granddaddy don't pack me.

"I got too much ambition nigga, rapping wasnt in my fruition nigga, my sister won't have no tuition nigga."

Even if I gotta kill to get it yea, dead man walking, I'm a dead man stalking he just the dead talking.