Chapter 14: The harsh kiss

"I didn't fall for you, you fucking tripped me."- Unknown

Dexter POV

"Mr. Lorenzo," I called out his name when I recognized his face. Both of them turned to look at me. I snatched Elsie's hand out from his hand while remained a fake smile on my face.

"Oh, Mr. Anderson. It's a pleasure to talk to your partner. We have a great chat just now. I'm asking her if I can dance with her tonight," he said, purposely want to mess with my mood. I shouldn't take her as my partner today and it wasn't good to let my enemy knows about her.

"I'm afraid that it can't be fulfilled by now and never too in the future," I snapped with my cold face but he laughed humorlessly in return, testing my patience.

"Please excuse us, we need to go now." I pulled Elsie's hand and headed to the exit leaving the ballroom. I don't care about the event, all I want now is to be with her alone and get rid of those flirty eyes that keep looking at her.

"Slow down," she finally spoke. I ignored her and tightened my grip on her wrist and walk at a quick pace.

"You are hurting me," she said, shaking her hand off from mine. I stopped, released my hand, and turned to face her.

"Why are you talking to him?!" I asked anger controlled me.

"Why not? He came and greeted me, wouldn't it be rude if I just ignore him?"

"When I talked to you, you always ignored me and why can't you do the same to that bastard. Are you really enjoyed stranger wooing you? Are you that desperate to get a man?" I scowled at her in the hallway.

"Said it again," she challenged, shot me a glare.

"Yes, you heard it. I asked if you were that desperate to get a man!" My voice rose. Luckily, no one was in the hallway at that time.

Suddenly, I feel a sting on my face. She hissed in anger and she slapped me right at my right cheek. Anger occupied my emotion and I can't think straight at the moment, I cradled her jaw tight and smooched her lips with a rough kiss. She wriggled and pushed my body but I didn't budge at all. Instead, I pressed the back of her head closer to mine and deepen the kiss. This is the way to show her who controls the game.

She muttered something in between the kiss but I can't hear it clearly and I'm not interested to know what she tried to say. Unexpectedly, she bit my lips and it made me released the kiss instantly. I groaned in pain. Our chest was pounding hard tried to catch our breath. I wiped my lips with the back of my hand and I noticed the blood.

"You like it rough, I see," I smirked and licked the edge of my lips. She glared at me angrily and balled her fits.

Without wasting any time, I lifted her and threw her on my shoulder with her face facing down.

"What are you doing?" She kicked her legs in an attempt to free herself.

"Dexter Anderson!" She snarled my full name as I ignored her. Well, my name sounds nice when it rolled on her tongue.

The driver noticed my presence and quickly opened the door for us. I threw her inside the passenger seat and closed the door. I moved to the other side quickly and told the driver the place that I want to go to.

"I will get back to you for this," I said pointing at my bleeding lips once we seated in the limo.

"You deserved that!" She yelled, fearless.

"I will show you the way I revenge."

Just wait, Elsie Miller.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤