Chapter 30: Claimed her back

"I broke my rules for you." -Unknown

Dexter POV

"Oh, hello, Mr. Anderson." I hate it when she greeted me formally. I stared at her as if my eyes can make a hole inside her mind.

"Call me Dexter," I said still standing in front of the door while the shirtless guy observing me up and down.

"Uhm, I don't think we are close enough to address each other by name, Mr. Anderson. Oh, by the way, may I know why you are here? Is there anything that I can help with?" Sarcasm filled her words. I could felt how much she hated me right now.

"Don't challenge me," I said looking into her eyes sending her the silence warning. She smirked, not showing any fear about my warning earlier.

"If you didn't need anything from me, then goodbye." She pushed the door, ignoring the fact that I was still standing there. Before she could shut the door, I stopped it with my arm and like usual her energy can't even be compared to mine.

"What do you want?" She snarled with anger. The door was wide opened due to the force that I used. I pushed the door and let myself into her house. I walked past her and moved to the living room.

"Who are you? What are you doing here in her house?" I threw questions to the shirtless guy that keeps staring at me without blinking.

"Uh, I-I am-" He was stuttered.

"Lucas, shut up," She shut him off before he could complete his sentence. She moved forwards to the guy behaving like she was protecting him. It makes me want to take out my gun and shoot the guy right away.

"This is none of your business. Please leave my house now. How come the damn security allowed you to enter here?" She shot me with a death glare.

"Naa, love. I don't have planned to leave here tonight." I chided and take a sit on the leather sofa that was close to her. My words made her growled in frustration.

"Leave before I call the security or police." She pointed at the door signaling me to leave.

"Please, go on, love. I'm anticipated too." I smirked, leaned on the sofa with crossed legs enjoying her pissed-off look in front of me. I missed this face. It had been a while I didn't meet her face to face. Looking at her pictures couldn't satisfy me enough.

"Babe, calm down. You are not going to start a war tonight. Just talk to him nicely." The guy held her arm and whispered something to her.

"Hey, don't touch her. If not-" I warned but I couldn't finish my sentence.

"If not, what?" She cut me off.

"I will shoot." I stood from the sofa and pulled myself nearer to her. I knew she can felt my breath fanning on her face. She was shocked by my remark but she hides it well.

"No, you wouldn't." She said observing me. That was a good sign. At least, she trusts me with this. One step ahead.

"Try me." I slightly showed her the gun that I kept on my waistband. Her eyes widened as she saw the black metallic object. She moved a few steps backward and pushed the guy behind him too. I hate the fact that she was protecting him. What's so important about this guy that she was willing to make herself as the shield?

"I want to talk to you," I paused, glanced at the guy behind him. "But, only two of us," I purposely said it out loud so he will get that as the cue to leave. She sighed.

"Sure, but not now. Tomorrow we will talk about whatever nonsense you want to talk about. Now, please leave, it is our bedtime."

"Wait, are you saying that he will sleep with you tonight?" I twisted my brows.

"Definitely, yes!" She crossed her hands on her chest and challenged me by purposely making eye contact with me, literally digging a hole on my face with her gaze. Gosh, this woman. She really knew how to piss me off.

"No, he can't sleep here. I won't allow that." I snapped with anger burned inside of me.

"He will and we don't need your permission." I pulled her arm harsh till her body trampled and fall to my chest. She wriggled tried to loosen the grip but I didn't let it happen as she wishes.

"I won't repeat myself again. I prefer to fire my gun to make it clear." I warned and hissed.

"Ok, ok, guys. Let me make it easier for both of you. I will leave right away." The guy finally spoke.

"No, you can't. You promised me you will stay with me here tonight." She immediately turned to look at the guy. He shrugged and took the shirt in his hand and wears it.

"No choice, babe. I have to." He said walking towards the door while sending her a calling sign.

"Take care, babe!" He closed the door. It was only both of us in the house now. I still didn't let go of my grip.

"Satisfied?" She mocked, slapped my arms hard. I chuckled at her question.

"Yes, very. For now, I will give you some peace first. Don't forget to meet me tomorrow. I will send you the location." I raised my brow.

"What if I didn't show up?"

"Then you will face the consequence, love. And trust me, you don't want that to happen," I said sending her a smirk.

She glared at me and I strode to the door ready to leave her.

"Good night, love," I said before closing the door behind me. If only I could add a good night kiss to her.

It's okay, one step at a time.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤