Epilogue

"I didn't plan to fall in love with you but now that I did there's no way on earth I'm going to stop." -Unknown

After one year

Elsie POV

"Why don't you marry me?" He asked me the same question over and over again after I rejected his proposal the last few months.

"Not the time yet, Dexter," I said, avoiding his eyes.

"Then, tell me. When is the right time? How long I need to wait to make you officially mine?" His arms snaked around my waist from behind while he sniffed my neck. I giggled as his breath makes me tingles.

"Can we talk about this later? I need to prepare for breakfast. People will saw us. We are in the kitchen now, Dexter, if I have to remind you." I said angling my head tried to glance at his face.

"I don't mind about them. I want an answer from you, right now. If not," he purposely paused makes me shiver. He never changed over this one year, still made me shiver with his every threat but it was always a nice threat that made my heartbeat intensified.

"If not what?" I asked as I knew he got something inside his naughty mind at this moment.

"I will do something more extreme than this." He whispered near my ear and bit my earlobe. I closed my eyes tried to stop myself from the tingling feeling.

"Don't do anything naughty," I warned which caused him to chuckle behind me. He never takes my warning seriously as he knew I could never defeat him.

"You are still stubborn like always." He said, pulled my body closer to him. I moaned with his action as I could feel his muscular body behind me.

"Dexter Anderson," I called his name tried to stop him. He hummed as a response but he didn't loosen his grip.

"Can we do whatever you want to do later? I need to prepare breakfast before Andrea awake." I reminded him nicely. I can barely move with his firm body trapped me.

"I listened to you for one year and you never give me the answer that I want. No one dares to reject me except you. I need it by today, I don't care. I will trap you for the whole day until I get the answer from you." He said ignoring the fact that soon will be Andrea's breakfast time.

"What answer you want from me?" I asked to test his patience. He sighed with my question. He instantly spun me around and lifted me up to make me sat on the kitchen counter. He caged me with his both arms placed on both sides of the kitchen counter.

"Don't play with me, love." He stood in between my legs and pulled me closer. His breath fanning on my face. I raised my brows and twirled my head to the side pretending not to understand what he said.

"What do you want from me?" I asked again with a sweet smile on my face placing my hands on his wide shoulder.

"Don't treat me like this." He pouted like a kid who didn't get what he wants. I burst out with laughter. I'm lucky, to be one of the people that can see he pouted and pleaded like a kid. I never thought the mafia king can be this cute.

"You are so cute." I teased, pinched his cheeks. He rolled his eyes, dislike the word that I described him with.

"Cute isn't my thing." He said irritably.

"Now, answer me." He commanded.

"I don't want to answer that question, but-" he cut me off before I could finish what I wanted to say.

"But what?"

I gestured to him to move his head closer for me to whisper something to him. He did as I requested and moved closer to me even though he was confused.

"Yes, I do," I whispered to him in a low tone but loud enough for him to hear. He takes a look at me afterward to get a confirmation.

"Yes?" He nodded as a question.

"Yes, yes, yes," I repeated three times in giggles enjoying the look on his face. He threw his hand mid-air celebrating the answer that he waited for one year.

"You make me wait for one year, you bad girl." He chided, gripping my face with his hands. I chuckled with his word.

"Actually, I want to make you wait for another year," I said and he gasped.

"No, you can't do that." He suddenly lifted me from the kitchen counter and hoisted me over his shoulder.

"Dexter, what are you doing?" I yelped.

"I need to do something before you take back your word."

"And what was that?"

"To make you officially mine today. We will go to register as husband and wife today. You can't run anymore from me, Mrs. Anderson." He laughed with his own remark.

"You never change, Mr. Mafia," I exclaimed. His persistency made me happy.

"I know you love this version of me so I will never change." He said, knowing me well.

"I love you, Dexter Anderson."

"I love you more, Elsie Anderson."

And soon, we will prove our true love with a knot.

I was grateful that God made a broken mafia trampled into my world.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤   

Thank you note

Hello lovely readers,

It's a wrap!🍾🥂

I hope all of you enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. Thanks for spare some time to read this book, thanks for the votes and comments too. For the silent reader, thank you too for choosing my book. It really meant a lot to me. 🥰

Till next book,
Babystepswriter@Faye

✍️Sealed with love✍️