|| Elizabeth

Hello Lovelies,

This chapter I would like to dedicate Lady_PensDown DipanwitaGuha AparnaYadav9

Thanks girls for adding my work in reading list. I really appreciate your love. And it's means alot to me ❤️

*Be careful what you say to a girl because they remember everything*

Ayat's POV~

Next day I went to office and put his coffee and necessary files for today's meeting on his table. Today we were due for a round around the R&D section of company following up progress of new product. It's already 5 past ten, and he was not here as usual.

I know he is the boss, and he doesn't need to follow around the clock but still there are a few who values the time. He is as always late. May be due to the date last night, had too much fun I guess.

He asked me tomorrow night to deliver the buch of Lillie at certain address and I did that first thing this morning. The whole night I was wondering with whom he went for dinner, I was quite sure about Elizabeth but of course he is a playboy so it could be anyone with boobs. He is a man who dates models, movie stars, rich heiress of country, foreigners. I remind myself again the girl he is out of your league.

And finally the devil appeared.

He reached office around 10:30 and till then his coffee got cold. I changed it with fresh and hot one and wait for his call. Suddenly, door of elevator opens and the person of my thought few hours ago enters the room.

Elizabeth Miller is really dropped dead gorgeous. She is wearing an emerald green lace up dress and metallic green colored heels and matt red lipstick. Her silky brown hairs perfectly trimmed and down.

Hell if would be a boy, I would have agreed to date her too.

While I was gawking at her all dreamy eyes and puppy face she just stopped in front of my desk. I cleared my throat. Hell girl what were you thinking... You are straight...for loves sake.

"Hello Elizabeth" I greeted her with a smile as Emily always does.

"Oh hiii... You are here?" She asked me while looking me up and down. Well this is uncomfortable. I pulled my jacket tightly around me and try again.

"I assume you are here to visit Mr. Grey. I'm his secretary" after hearing me she laughed aloud.

"Really.... Are you even qualified for that?"

Bitch

She asked me giving a slow smirk. And that's reminder me why I don't like her. Ignoring her catty comments I said.

"I'll inform Mr. Grey of your arrival just a minute"

"No need... I'm his girlfriend I don't need to ask... And by the way it's Miss Ivanov for you or you can address me mam"

"Yes mam"

Oh I take that back... classified bitch.