|| Sleeping Beauty

*Everyone need someone who can hear their voice even if they are silent*

Ryan's POV~

"How was your day handsome?" Violet asked Ryan giving him a kiss on cheek.

"As usual busy and your?"

And Violet started sharing her routine with eight o'clock morning to now eight o'clock night without taking any pause.

It made Ryan happy, how his sister and his princess come over from their past. James was now behind the bars in charge of murder, frauds and other crimes he had done in past.

Mr. Green cut his ties with him and decided to give everything in charity or to Voilet. It's completely his decision though, we don't want anything from him.

It's been six months to Ayat's death but Ryan still hasn't able to recover from that shock. He still regret his behaviour on that day in Ayat's apartment. He should have listened her.

At dinner as usual Zyan was teasing Yuna and our grandfather was flirting with grandma. It's cute to see her blushing at this age. They have a wonderful relationship even mom dad also.

At some point me and Ayat also had that kind of bonding.... My Petal.
Ryan sighed with regret, he ruined everything by his own hands. He lost one of the most precious possession of his life... Yes actually he lost his life.

"Ryan you need to take care of yourself. You need to move on now" Seeing lost his son in deep thought Mrs. Grey said softly.

"I am fine mom, don't worry about me" Ryan squeeze her hand softly. Then he decided to talk about the elephant in the room.

"Princess, what do you think to have someone in your life to whom you can call father?" Ryan asked softly to Violet.

Everyone's eyes was now on the two person, all were waiting for her answer.

"Why? Is mumma going to marry her boyfriend?" Violet asked innocently.

"Yes but only if you want it too" Ryan assured her softly. He knew his princess was smart and kind too. She would never be an obstacle for her mom's happiness.

"Is this boyfriend Edward?" Violet asked her mumma this time.

Yuna was scared for the rejection but slowly node her head in yes.

"Yippeee, then you can marry him. I love Edward" she jumped from her seat clapping her hands.

Everyone laughed at her excellent. Ryan felt a burdon lifted up from his heart. He trusts his friend to keep his sister happy.

It's been four months that Edward confessed his feelings towards Yuna. And to his surprise Yuna agreed to give him a chance. And now when Violet was also ready to accept Edward, they can prepare for their wedding.

William entered in the dinning room "Master Ryan, Mr. Carter is here to meet you"

Ryan get shocked after hearing the name of the person who came to meet him. He quickly went out to greet him.

"Hello Carter. How may I help you?"
Carter shook his hand and took the seat.

"Ayat needs you Ryan"

That was enough to bring everyone's attention to living room. Ryan's heart skipped few beats.

When Ryan entered to the hospital room. He saw the sleeping beauty laying on bed. He went near her and frown seeing all the supplies connected to her body.

He couldn't believe his Petal was infront of him. When Carter came to visit him and asked his help he didn't understand.

How could it be possible a dead person suddenly came alive after six months.

He slowly made his way to her and touched her free hand. A drop of tear fell down from her eyelashes. He gently wipe it with his thumb and kissed her forehead.

"This is the reason I called you" Carter explained. Nate and Alina also joined them.

"Holy mother of god.... How is on earth this possible?" Nate couldn't believe in his eyes, so did Alina. Both of them looking at Ayat in shocked.

"What happened to her?" Ryan slowly asked him. The slow rage of  anger could be seen in his eyes.

"She is in coma" Carter replied softly.

"How dare you to lie to me. Do you know what I have been through for all this six months? Do you know how her father felt after knowing that his long lost daughter with whom he has been dying to reconcile is dead?"

Ryan was so angry he didn't realise when he rushed towards him and grabbed him by his neck. Carter didn't protest though. When Ryan become out of control Nate help him to get freed from his grip.

"I didn't have any other option" Carter managed to spoke between cough.

"I told him to do so"

Another voice boom from the door and everyone turned their head towards it.

It was Ayat's mother, the lady was simple dressed with small figure. It can easily told that Ayat got her looks from this dazzling beauty, she is in her forties but certainly height she got from her father.

The lady came in and faced the three shocking faces.

"What else do you expect after breaking my daughter's heart?" She glared at Ryan perfectly knowing the reason behind her daughter's broke down.

Ryan just lowered his head, he knew he was guilty and what he supposed to say anyway. There was no excuse what he did to his love.

Suddenly a slow whimper attracted all the attention of room. Everyone looked to Ayat she was crying in her sleep.

Ryan ran to her bedside and hugged her tightly slowly soothing her with his warm words.

"I am here Petal, don't worry babe. Everything will be fine now. I am so sorry I haven't listened to you before. But I am all ears now please wake up. Come back to me sweetheart"

Ryan softly whispered into her ears and Ayat stopped crying. But everyone noticed the movement of her fingers like she trying to hold him close to her.

Seeing this Ayat's mother sighed. Her daughter surely took over her. No matter how much pain she got from her love she will still forgive him.

*****
Please do votes and comments
Srish 💕