|| Serendipity

*True love is hard to find,but impossible to lose*

Ayat felt someone has lifted her up but she didn't open her eyes. She was exhausted from the journey and last night's lack of sleep.

She was having a dream, she held Ryan's hand and they were enjoying the clouds on peak of hills. It's was chilly there, clouds were flouting in sky not just to carry rain or threaten the storm, but adding the colour in sky... Just like P. B. Shelley said "building up the blue dome in air".

Suddenly she inklings someone's presence behind them, she turned around and he gave a sinister smile. Then Ayat noticed something in between his coat in his hand and before she said anything a loud sound of gun fire echoed in environment.

She was stunned for few minutes when she realised Ryan was clutching his heart and the pool of blood was flowing out from his chest. His hand slipped from her grip and Ryan fell into the velly. She screamed, she screamed for help but nobody came. She broke down in tears, sobbing so hard, screaming Ryan's name.

"Ayat... Ayat wake up... Wake up girl.. you are dreaming... Wake up" she heard Ryan's voice from dark she was running towards it but wasn't able to reach, suddenly she saw his hands and hold it tightly.

Then she woke up from her dreams screaming Ryan's name.

"Ryaaaan"

"Shhh.... I am here Petal. You are with me" Ryan held her tightly in his embrace.

"Breath petal... Everything is fine.... It was just a dream" when she realised she was holding a breath, she closed her eyes and buried herself in Ryan's arms. She breathed in his sent, calming herself.

"Where are we??"

She parted herself from his embrace and looked around. She was in a luxury suite, everything was modernized and screaming of money.

"We are in a resort, I thought we need a break" he replied caressing her cheeks. She was like a child who woke up from a nightmare and craving for a safety, an assurance. She leaned to his palm.

"It was just a dream Petal. Don't think about it much...." He winked at her.

" I am happy though you were dreaming about me. I would like it more if you scream my name with passion"

"You pervert" Ayat smiled and hit him playfully.

Ryan took out a envelope from near bedside drawer and handed over to her. Ayat looked at him puzzled raising her eyebrows like asking what is it?

"Open it"

Ayat open it and saw a appointment letter joining as head of the R&D in Grey food agency.

"What is this Ryan?"

"And here I thought you are a scientist, so you would be able to read" Ryan replied teasingly.

"Stop it... why sudden head of R&D?"

"Because I want you to be in post which is suitable to your profile and of course the salary also"

Ayat threw the letter to him and stood up from bed angrily. She went to window and started looking outside although her mind was somewhere else.

How dare he to offer me money and post, he thinks me like her other flings I'll be ready to sleep with him if he give me privilege of money. She was deep in a thought she didn't notice the hand gripping her waist from behind.
Ryan held his head on her shoulder.