|| First Date

*Let's flip a coin, heads, you are mine, tails, I am yours*

At evening Ayat chose red off shoulder v-neck up down frock that reached up to above her knees. She left her brown long straight hair opened.

When Ryan entered in roon he was dressed in blue coloured  armani suit, he was looking breath taking handsome. Ayat's words got stuck to her throat, she was only continuously staring at him.

Ryan cleared his throat to broke the silence.

"If you are finished with checking me out, can we leave now Petal?"

He offered his hand to her and ayat put her hand on his hand without any hesitation. That brought a indescribable satisfaction to Ryan.

On the way to their destination

"Where are we going?" Ayat asked in curiosity.

"It's a surprise" Ryan replied with a smile whilst driving.

"I am excited, judging by the last surprise you gave me, I am starting to love your surprises" Ayat said delightfully and interlocked her hand with Ryan's free hand.

Ryan gave it a gentle squeeze showing his appreciation, his love, his commitment, his happiness to her delightful comment.

When they reached to the destination, Ryan came down first and went to open Ayat's side, took her hand and help her to come down. He held her hand tightly in his because he knew it would be difficult for her to walk in two inches heels on beach.

When Ayat looked around her, they were at the beach. There was a table set in the middle of canopy that was fully decorated with white balloons, while flowers and candles.

Everything was so beautifully arranged, the moonlight was showering over the beach, creating the glow of icy blue sea water. It was like pearls are shining on beach surfaces.

Ayat hasn't witnessed this mesmerizing scenery ever in her life.
She turned towards Ryan and slowly kissed his lips, showing the love, the warmth, the deep affection she was feeling now. The kiss was slow but the passionate one. Ryan took the lead and deepen the kiss.

Ayat chuckled and broke the kiss when they were almost out of breath.

"You arranged this?" She asked looking around and observing each and every thing.

"No miss Pomela did"

"And who is she?"

"My new secretary.....Come" Ryan led her to the table and made her lady to sit like a true gentleman.

"I never thought in my life you could be this gentle with me" she chuckled and teased him.

"Only with you Petal" Ryan answered with an assuring smile.

"I have something for you"

"What more... Ryan it's already so special. Never anyone did anything like this for me in my life"

"Shh... Get a habit of all this. I am going to do so many things for you" he winked and added

"to you"

"Shut up"

Ayat thew the flower from vase to him, although she was smiling on his teasing.

Ryan stood up from his place and opened a blue velvet box. Ayat gasp at the piece of jewelry.

It was a tiny pendent of pixy fairy with lots of diamond on her dress.

"How do you know I like fairy pendent?" Ayat asked shocking looking at him.