|| Savouring her

*I am not lazy, I am on an energy saving mode*

Unknown's POV~

When they came out side it was raining, it was the rain of summer. "See even the weather is not in its usual self today" Ayat thought to herself and try to protests. She doesn't wanted to drag away by Ryan, he looks furious like a complete devil at this moment, although he is the wrong here.

But Ryan didn't give her any chance to escape. He bent down and threw her on his shoulder.

"What the hell do you think you are doing? Put me down" she yelled and was struggling to get freed but Ryan didn't listen he open the car door and dropped her into passanger seat.

"Don't you dare to think about running away" he locked the door on her side and himself get into the car. He adjusted her seat belt before doing his and drove away.

"Where are we going?" Ayat asked in panic.

"You will get your answer when we reach there" he answered but his focus was on road.

Ayat looked at his face and didn't dare to ask any further questions but whenever she tries to say anything or convince him to let her go, every time Ryan just speed up the car in reply of her each pleading.

After half and an hour drive they reached to Ryan's penthouse. He unlock the door and let themselves in.

"What the hell Ryan? How dare you to kidnap me like this?" Ayat snapped in anger snatching her hand away from his grip. Ryan didn't reply he just stared at her in silence.

"Ryan why are you not replying where are we? What is this place?"

He just started walking towards her slowly removing his jacket, then bow.

"Why... What are you doing damnit? Why are you removing your clothes?" When his hands reached to his shirts button Ayat screamed.

"No no no stop stop please" she covered her eyes with hands "ok you are right, you haven't done anything wrong, all is my fault, just please stop, stop"

She was babbling like a frightened child who is going to be punished. When she opened her eyes he was standing right infront of her.

"I am like other men right, so tell me why shouldn't I seduce you to spend a night with me like every other secretary"

Ryan said with straight face there was no emotion, no expression in his face. He was so angry on her that the even cute babbling of this girl haven't been able to calm down the devil inside him this time.

Hearing this words from his mouth Ayat's blood starts boiling, how dare he to compare me with that sluts. And she slapped him hard. But Ryan didn't flinch or look away he answered her with something that took her off guard. He crashed his lips on her.

Ayat was confused at first, the kiss took her off guard. She was not here with her wish, she was trying to keep her distance from him. She wanted to push him away, resist him to kiss but opening to him comes naturally like he is the one and only meant for her. Ryan's tongue plunged into her mouth and soon both of their were moving in synchronisation.

Soon they made their way to bedroom. Ryan lift her up like she has no weight and Ayat wrapped her leg arround his waist. Her long gown now rolled up to her thighs exposing her fair skin and slender legs.

All the way to bedroom they didn't break the kiss, Ryan was happy with her response. For some stirred moment they forgot about their differences, fights, disagreement and found themselves lost in eachother.

Ryan laid her down in bed and came on top of her, enjoying her molds,  lost in her kiss, her warmth, her taste, her sweetness. He had been in a campaign to win her over slowly in a gentlemanly way but he didn't miss the fact that each time he tried to give her space, the destiny put them in a situation of misunderstanding. But every time she fight with him and tried to avoid him but at last she always gave in. Like today responding his kiss or that day on lift or remembering all her flings details and calling them to create trouble for him.

He always likes that she never take his bullshit and always call him back on his shitty behaviour like doing buisness with Chris. He wanted to clear the doubt first but he couldn't control the fire within him which this girl ignites.

He slides his hands down her curves. "You feel good" his lips move to her cheeks gliding over her jawline slowly.

"You taste good, I love kissing you"

"Ryan"

That was all Ayat could force out from her mouth this moment, and that moaning was enough to send Ryan to the edges of desire.

He rocked his hips over her wet core before saying

" I want to fuck you so bad Ayat, to mark you as mine but before that I want you to know that with whom you are now. I need you to tell me you also want it"

Ayat rolled and changed the position with she on top of him now. She tighten her legs around him and rub her warmth of heat to his dick. Ryan groaned with pleasure, his length of erection pressed against her core.

"Ayat I need you to say that. Do you want me too?"

"Yes, yes Ryan please" Ayat spoke the truth of her body though her mind was speechless. Ryan didn't need anymore encouragement with a fraction of second both of their clothes were lying on the floor.

"Fuck Ayat fuck you are so beautiful"

And within a second he was all over her. Sucking and biting his nipples and molding the other breast with his plam, his cock hardened even more. He grabbed his erection and pumped it groaning loudly then he placed his mouth to hers and kissed her desperately.

He moved his hands to her thighs, caressing her soft molds from his knuckle. Ayat shuddered with his touch.

"Ohh god please"

"Today I am your god baby, call my name" Ryan dip a finger to her heated core.

"You are so wet babe"

"What are you waiting for then?" She asked in a husky voice. Them he positioned himself between her legs and entered in her slowly he was well aware with the fact that this is her first time. He wanted it to be special.

"It's going to be a little painful sweetheart"

A sharp pain broke through Ayat and she shut her eyes to closed down that pain. Ryan stopped in half way, afraid of hurting her.

"Are you ok?"

She threw her head back spreading her wild log hair on white pillow.

"I want you to move Ryan, move"

Ryan let out a chuckle and brushed her hair off her face.

" I want to savour you, want you to enjoy your first time" then he started moving, pumping himself out and in untill they reached to their climax.

"I like you Petal"

His eyes never left her and they rocked their way in a same rhythm until an explosive orgasm hit them hard. He collapsed on top of her but soon rolled off her pulling her into his arms.

After sometime he went to washroom came up with a warm wash cloth and clean her. After cleaning himself he returned to bed and pulled her again into warm hug, he kissed her in forehead

"Sleep now"

*****
Please do votes and comments
Srish 💕