|| Grey House Surprise

*Gratitude is one of the sweetest short cut to find peace of mind*

Ayat's POV~

Next day I got a call from devil to cancel all his meetings for today. He asked me to come to his home office after the lunch break to take required signature and to drop the documents. He isn't be able to attend the work because he is having flu. That stubborn man still wants to work why can't he take one day off?

I reached to the Grey villa, after giving my name to the security I entered but stopped at the front door, I was nervous, I was sweating like I am going for examination, my hands were shaking. I wiped my forehead just then the door opened.

"Hello Miss Seth this way please"

A man in his sixties came to greet me. I guess he must be butler of this house. I followed him to the house whilst crossing the living room. And there they were Mr. President, his wife, his parents I guess because they looks old, having coffee and conversation together. I went near and greeted everyone.

"Good Afternoon Sir"

"Ohhh hello Miss Ayat, how are you?" Mr. President replied with a smile and now everyone's eyes were on me.

"I am very good sir, thank you. I am here to pay visit to Mr. Grey and to drop these files"

"There are so many Mr. Grey in this house Miss Ayat. You need to be more specific" Mrs. President said and winked at me. The scene looked similar to fifty shades of grey. And stupid me how can I forget I'm at Grey house.

"Sorry mam, my mistake these files are for Ryan Sir"

"Ohh don't be sorry... It's alright. I was just kidding"

"Come here dear, sit have a cup of coffee with us" Grandma Grey lovingly offered me. She is still so beautiful alluring, she gives out the aura of a queen, but as I heard she is as polite as people say about her.

"Yes please join us" four of them invited me so I couldn't refuse, I joined them.

Suddenly I saw Ryan coming down from stairs to us. "Good afternoon sir" I wished him as always standing from my place.

"No need to be so formal dear, it's our house not his office" Mrs. President said pulling me back to my seat.

I could see his jaw clenched but he didn't say anything " Good you are here, follow me to study" and he left. I quickly gathered my belongings and followed him, saying to meet soon all four elders I practically run behind him.

Can't this devil just walk in a normal speed.

When we entered his home office it was as beautiful and as classy as we see in palaces. The classic wooden desk, book shelves, antique vase in tea table, painting behind the desk, and crystal of different colors and shapes in above the book shelves. I was observing everything with curious and greedy eyes when his voice said something to me in his usual annoying voice.

"You should have called me after reaching here"

"Sir I thought Mr. Butler..."

"William"
"Sorry??"

"His name is William not Mr. Butler"

"Ohh uhhuhh.. yeah, so Mr. William will inform you about my arrival"

"It's not his duty it's your to inform me about your whereabouts... And why always I found you hanging out either with my friends or my family?"

"I wasn't hanging out with them, it's called normal polite conversation. You know when strangers introduce themselves to each other"

Why is he so weird and he always gets angry when he sees me with any of his dear ones? Does he hate me this much? I thought we had solved the hotel issue.. and if he is still angry then why the hell he kissed me?

We worked for long three hours and now my back is singing the song of tiredness. I am tired to the bone but this devil neither took a break for himself nor gave me. When we went through all the files, he called it for the day and we came out of the study.

"Ohh my dear, here you are. For once I thought you left. Otherwise I would have sent some snacks for you two. Come join us for evening tea" Mrs. President called me. It felt so good after so many months getting a motherly affection. I really miss my mom.

"No it's ok mom she is leaving, she will be late to head her home" devil took a seat beside her grandmother.

"Rubbish, it's not too late. Join my dear and Ryan don't you dare to treat her like this. She is your assistance you don't need to be rude" grandma slapped lightly on his shoulder.

"Hmmm... Assistant to whom he has been lusting after for six months" Zyan said murmured. But I was able to here it because he was standing beside me.

"What did you say?" Ryan glared at him.

"Nothing brother... Hiii I am Yuna, Ryan's sister" A very classy and beautiful girl in summer dress giggled and come towards me.

"Hello Mam... Aayat" I introduce myself and she hugged me in response, I was dead shocked at my place.

"Ohh don't be so formal, you can call me Yuna, beside I'm not your boss" she winked at me and I laughed at her sarcasm.

This family is so accommodating, humble, kind, caring... So this how it's feel with family. I was having this experience for first time. Everyone was teasing each other, even older were also participating. Grandma and Mrs. President were sharing the childhood memories of three siblings and I was really having good time. There were few moments when Zyan whispered into my ear about Ryan's and Yuna's secret and Ryan's gave a deathly glared to him. For god sake I am not going to eat up his family why he doesn't like my closeness with them.

Suddenly a little girl with a maid entered to house. When she saw me she ran towards me and flung herself into my embrace tightly. Everyone was looking at us with sheer shocked expression, hell I was shocked to see her here.

Violet???? What is she doing here???

*****
Please do votes and comments
Srish 💕