Chapter 10

Evelyn's p.o.v.

I sat next to Ron, observing the board Ron and Harry was playing, with my back facing the entrance of the hall. The hall was fairly quiet today, everyone packing their bags, ready to head back to their homes, while Professor Flitwick was singing a Christmas song, and decorated the gigantic Christmas trees at the same time.

It was already holiday, and tomorrow's Christmas. Ron was wearing a dark blue sweater and Harry's wearing a green homemade sweater. I was, as usual, wearing black, but I was to tired to wear a hood at holi

" Knight to e5. " Harry finally announced, and the white knight on the chessboard moved to e5 under Harry's command.

Ron pressed his lips together for a moment, before a pleased look flashed across his face, just like every time he found a good way to win. " Queen to e5. " And the red Queen moved towards the white knight, taking her chair, smashing the white knight into pieces, before sitting back on e5, causing Ron to smile, satisfied.

" That's totally barbaric. " Hermione suddenly stated from behind of me, causing me to jump slightly.

" That's a Wizards chest. " Ron announced, while collecting the damaged white knight, with a smile stretched across his face.

His smile immediately went down, when he saw Hermione's packed suitcases. " I see you've packed. "

" I see you haven't. " She retorts almost immediately.

" Change of plans. My parents went to Romania to visit my brother, Charlie. " Ron explains, with yet another grin on his face. " He's studying dragons' there. "

" Good. You can help Harry and Evvy. They're going to the library to look up to Nicholas Flamel. " She suggests, causing Ron to look at us in a ' again? ' way.

" But we've looked a hundred times. "

She leaned forward as if telling us a secret. " Not in the restriction area. Happy Christmas. " And just like that she walked towards the door, while pulling her suitcase with her.

I rolled my eyes and chased after her, linking my arms with her. " Think I could have let you go that easily? "

She giggled, before looking at me, up, down and up again. " You didn't wear your hood. "

" I was too lazy to wear it at holidays, and since they're not so much people though. " I reasoned, and the both of us stopped infront of the red train, where many students went in. " I guess now's a ' see you next year ' time? "

We hugged tightly, before she went aboard the train and left Hogwarts, while I trailed my way back to the Gryffindor's common room, with many million eyes burning into my body.

---

My eyes immediately popped open, when I realized that today, out of all days, is Christmas!

I leaped up from my bed, and stomped my way down to the common room, only to be meet by the one and only Ronald Weasley.

I gave him a hug, squealing a ' Merry Christmas ', which was immediately returned by him.

" Should we wake Harry up? " I asked, a mischievous smirk taking over my face.

I took two cushion, and transform them into to pans, clanking with all my might.

" WAKE UP, HARRY, PERCY, FRED, GEORGE AND LEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, until even Ron had to use his fingers to stuff his ears, with a painful look on his face. I'm sure the entire castle might be up by now.