Chapter 12

Evelyn's p.o.v.

" Hagrid always wanted a dragon. Told me so the first time Evvy and I met him. " Harry said, while we walked down the hall, towards our dorm.

" It's crazy, And worse, Malfoy knows. " Ron spat, angrily.

" I don't understand. " I shook my head, and Hermione and I look at the boys, questioningly, though they're not looking at us. " Is it that bad? "

" It is bad. " Ron said, looking unblinking, infront of him, and we quickly glanced towards where he's looking, only to see Professor McGonagall and Mouthfoul standing there.

" Good evening. " McGonagall greeted sternly, while a smirk played on Mouthfoul's lips, making me want to punch it out of his face right there and then.

---

" Nothing, I repeat, nothing gives a student the right to walk about at night. " McGonagall scolded from behind her table, while the five of us, including Mouthfoul, stood infront of the table. " Therefore, as punishment for your actions, 50 points will be taken. "

" 50?!!! "

My besties immediately gasped in horror, and I held my emotionless face, while Mouthfoul smirked, nodding his head in satisfaction.

" Each. " McGonagall added, and my face was priceless. " To ensure it doesn't happen again, all five of you will receive detention. "

Mouthfoul's smirk suddenly went down, to my happiness. And he went up to the Professor, before asking uncomfortably polite, " Excuse me, Professor, perhaps I heard you wrong. I thought you said the five of us. "

" No, you heard me correctly, Mr. Malfoy. Honourable as your intentions were, you too was out off bed after hours. You will join your classmates in detention. "

He frowned looking over at us in distaste, while we smirked evilly at him.

---

On the night of detention, Filch led the five of us out of the castle and towards the Forbidden Forest, while rambling to us non stop. " A pity, they let the old punishment die. Was a time detention found you hanging by your thumbs in the dungeons. God, I miss the screaming. "

The others immediately grimaced, while I snickered, finding what he said very amusing.

We stopped at Hagrid's shack, and saw Hagrid coming outside, holding a crossbow.

" You'll be serving detention with Hagrid tonight. He's got a little job to do in the Dark forest. " Filch announced evilly.

" A sorry lot, this, Hagrid. " Filch says, and got no response from the... sad Hagrid? " Good God, you're not still about that bloody dragon, are you? "

" Norbert's gone. " Hagrid said sadly to us. " Dumbledore sent him off to Romania to live in a colony. "

" That's good, isn't it? He's with his own kind. " Hermione assures, kindly, trying to cheer Hagrid.

" Wha' if he doesn' like Romania? Wha' if the other dragons are mean ter him? He's only a baby after all. " Hagrid sniffed, while Filch and I rolled our eyes.

" For god's sake, pull yourself together. You're going into the Forest. " Filch snorted, unpleasantly. " Got to have wits about you. "

" The Forest? I thought that was a joke. We can't go in there. " Mouthfoul gasped, fearfully. " Students can't go in there. And there are... * A wolf howl was sounded from the forest * Werewolves. "

" There's more than Werewolves in those trees. You can be sure of that. " Filch says, discouragingly. " Nighty- night. " And just like that, he went back to the castle leaving us with Hagrid.