Epilogue- Aka, the trip back to the Dursleys

Evelyn's p.o.v.

My eyes blinked open, to reveal the surrounding of my bedroom. Wait what? Bedroom? Didn't I fell asleep at the Astronomy Tower last night?

I started ransacking my brain for clues of last night. I remembered seeing.... That's it! A flash of blonde hair! Three guesses who has blonde hair? Mouthfoul, of course! He must have came to clear his thoughts at the Astronomy Tower, saw me there, and brought me here. But..... How did he enter the Gryffindor's common room?

I looked down my clothes, and found myself still wearing my last night clothes, of course.

There was a note next to me, the person writing it has nice handwritings, I must admit, even if it's Mouthfoul.

' Dear, no scratch that, you're no dear at all, I'll just say: Not at all dear Evelyn sleepy pig Potter,

I found you at the Astronomy Tower last night, and decided to bring you to your bedroom purely out of the goodness of my heart, even though there aren't many of them in my heart. And please don't ask me how I went into the Gryffindor's common room, even though you don't know who I am, because I'm going to explain to you in this letter. The Stupid Fat Lady, that was guarding your common room, didn't let me in, but when she saw you, she immediately let me in for some unknown reasons. Must have a soft spot for you. And if you already figured out who I am, which I'm sure you haven't figured out yet, unless you're a genius, please don't tell anyone that I brought you up to your room, or you'd destroy my reputation almost immediately. '

I snickered softly at the letter, and pulled out a feather pen and a parchment, sitting down on my table, and started scribbling my letter for him. I then gave the letter to Redwig, sending him to Mouthfoul.

Letter conversation
---

Hateful Mouthfoul,

I guess I'm a genius then, since I'm able to figure out that the person that brought me to my room is YOU! Anyways, don't you worry about me destroying your reputation, if I told anyone, I'll destroy mine too.

Evelyn Potter,

The most awesome and attractive person in the entire wizarding world.

---

Ungrateful Baby Potty,

Genius! If you're a genius, I'd be an idiot.

Draco Malfoy,
The coolest and hottest guy on earth

---

Whiny Bleach Dragon,

Awww, am I your baby in your heart, by that nick name you gave me?
Anyways, you already are an idiot, so I must a genius then!

P.S. The coolest and hottest guy on earth doesn't suits you at all. The dumbest and stupidest guy on earth suits you more.

Evelyn Potter,
The most wonderful and powerful lady in the entire earth.

---