Chapter 11

Evelyn's p.o.v.

Spring finally came. And all the students came back to Hogwarts, which I'm actually fairly glad about it, if you didn't include Dragon-poop and his disgusting friends coming back.

We all sat in the main hall, doing our revision or homework. Everyone except Ron. Unsurprisingly.

Hermione and I have our noses buried in our textbook, and Harry was trying his best to memorize the stuff Hermione and I already memorize since the start of the term, while Ron played his cards. Much to our annoyance, especially Hermione.

" Look at you, playing with your cards. Pathetic. " Hermione scoffed, " We've got final exams coming up soon. "

" I'm ready. Ask my any questions. " Ron replied, confidently.

" All right. What are the three most crucial ingredients in a forgetfulness potion? " Hermione asked, causing Ron to look down in embarrassment.

" I forgot. " He shrugged.

" And what, may I ask, do you plan to do, if this comes out on exam? " Hermione asked again.

" Copy off you. " Ron said with sass in his voice.

" No, you won't. " Hermione said, almost as stern as old McGonagall. " Besides, according to Professor McGonagall, we're to be given special quills bewitched with an anti cheating spell. "

" That's insulting! It's as if they don't trust us! " Ron snapped, before glanced at his newly opened chocolate frog card in disappointment, " Dumbledore again.

I shook my head in pure amusement, rolling my eyes. For the I-don't-know-how-many-times-I-said-this, Ron and Hermione are meant to be. Romione forever. (A/n: Actually, I personally looooove Dramione. DRAMIONE 4EVEEEEER!!!! )

The hall's door flew opened, and in hopped Neville with his legs... Locked together? Oh yeah, a leg-locker curse.

" Leg locker curse? " Ron asked, voicing my thoughts.

" Malfoy. " Harry confirmed.

" You've got to start standing up to others, Neville. " Ron stated to the wobbling Neville.

" How? I can barely stand at all! " Neville asked, stupidly.

Seamus immediately stood up, his wands at ready, to do the counter curse. " I'll do the counter curse!! "

" No, that's all need.... you'd just set my bloody kneecaps on fire! " Neville scoffed shakily, trying his best to balance properly.

Seamus slammed his wand down on the table angrily, " I don't appreciate the insinuation, Longbottom. Besides, if anyone cares to notice, my eyebrows have completely grown back! " He gestured to his thick eyebrows, and stalked off angrily, only to show a patch of his hair at the back shaved off. Must have use his back hair to stick on his eyebrows.

Hermione and I snickered softly.

" I found him! " Harry exclaimed, passing a chocolate frog card for Ron to read the description off whatever-famous-wizard-that-was-on-it. Dumbledore, I guess.

" 'Dumbledore is particularly famous for his defeat of the Dark Wizard Grindelwald in 1945-' " Ron paused for awhile not knowing exactly where this is leading.

" Go on. " Harry urged him.

" '-for his discovery of the 12 uses of Dragon Blood, and his work on alchemy with his partner Nicolas Flamel!' " Ron finished, with a excited expression on his face.