Chapter 3

Naina's  POV

I was in my room waiting for the makeup artist to come. I was moving in circles in my room. I was getting really nervous with each passing minute. Only that handsome man's thoughts were running in my mind. Gosh.....! Stop it Naina you are getting married in some hours for god sake.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh" somebody yelled in my ear from behind. I closed my eyes being scared and tried to calm my beating heart.

I turned around to see the person and was engulfed in a tight hug. "Naina di I missed you so much" she said.

"Avni even I missed you a lot. How are you?" I asked her. Avni is my cousin but we are more like sibling to each other.

"I am fine. I am so excited for your wedding di." she said smiling brightly.

I just couldn't reply to her and I know all the emotions from my face must have drain.

"what happened di ? Is everything ok ?" she asked.

Nothing is right everything is messed up I don't want to marry him. Please somebody save me but I cannot say her this so I told her that everything is fine.

Soon the makeup artist came and helped me to get ready for this unwanted wedding. Avni was instructing them regarding everything. " Everything must be perfect. My di must look like the most beautiful bride of all time."

I was not interested in all this. My mind was just thinking about him. Do I feel anything for him? I never had such kind of thoughts for anybody.

"Oh my god! Di you are looking gorgeous." Avni said loudly making me come out of my thoughts. I looked in the mirror and frankly speaking I have never felt so beautiful in my entire life.

How will he react seeing me in this attire? Will he like me? Stop thinking about him. He is not going to be your husband but your bother in law. Please!

Rajveer's POV

"Bhai ran away from the wedding" I asked everyone. I was extremely shocked. Has he really lost his mind. Why did he agreed for this wedding if he didn't wanted to marry her. I was really angry on bhai right now.

"Please Rajveer now only you can save our reputation." Bade papa said to me.

How was I supposed to help them? It is so confusing my god. The next line said by him shocked me as well as made me really happy.

"Please beta will you replace the groom and marry Naina."