Chapter 38

Rajveer's POV

My sleep was disturbed because of sun rays. I looked at Naina and she was sleeping peacefully. I got ready quickly and came out of the washroom. Naina sat on the bed and was rubbing her eyes. I greeted her and left the room. I wanted to ask her about yesterday's incident but avoided asking her as I don't want her to remember about it.

I need to know the reason behind Naina's fear. I can't ask Naina as I don't want her to remember all that. I need to meet Sachi but how will I contact her? Maybe Araav can help me. I called him and asked him about her. He asked me to come at his house. Why he wants me to visit his house when I told him that I urgently need to meet Sachi? Is she at his place but why?

Soon I reached Araav's house and went inside. I saw Sachi there instructing a man. Araav was there standing beside her. I went near them and greeted them.

"Sachi I need to ask you something important about Naina." I asked her.

"Jiju can I talk with you alone." She said hesitantly. I just simply nodded. Araav and that man left us alone but Araav was still watching us from far.

"Jiju. What do you want to ask me?" She asked me.

"Can you tell me about her fear of darkness? Why was she so scared?" I asked her.

"I don't know whether I am the right person to tell you about it or not. You must ask her jiju. She will not like it if she gets to know that I have said it to you." She said in a low voice.

"I really need to know why was she so scared yesterday? Please Sachi tell me the reason. I beg you." I asked her.

"Actually jiju she is scared of darkness because....."

"Speak up Sachi." I said in frustration.

"Her parents use to lock her in the dark store room when she was a kid on her every mistake." She said making me shock.

"How can her parents do that and why would they do that?" I asked her coming out of the shock.

"Actually her parents wanted a son but they gave birth to a daughter and after that Naina's mom couldn't conceive so they didn't treat her well and after few years they left her in our hostel." She said. Even such educated people differentiate between boy and girl child? The thought itself was making me feel disgusted.

"How did you get to know about this? When did Naina said you all this?" I asked her controlling my anger.

"Jiju we both were roommate in hostel. She used to have nightmare. I tried to ask her many times about it but she never said anything about it. Once there was a power cut in our hostel and the way she freaked out horrified me. After lot of pursuing she finally said me everything." She said sadly.

I was really shock listening all this. She looked so strong but she has suffered so much because of her parents. I was panting in anger.

"Jiju please don't tell her that you know about it. She may not like it." She said softly. I nodded and left the place in anger.

I was driving the car rashly and soon reached home. I went inside and saw Naina and all my anger went away. She was doing the preparation of the party along with Ruhi.

She is like an angel but she has suffered a lot. I promise you angel to give you all the happiness that you deserve.

******************************************

Hello! Guys I hope you all are doing well💞💞😍😍

Did you all liked this chapter?

Do vote and comment......................

Share this story with your friends..................

Guys do follow me............................