Chapter 22

Naina's POV

I excused myself as I got the call from Ria. She is going to be the lead model for the upcoming show.

"Hello Naina listen I won't be able to be present at the show as an emergency came." she said in a tense voice.

"But why? Any problem." I asked with concern reflecting in my voice.

"My mom is not well so I have to leave for Mumbai. I am so sorry dear. Please arrange a new model." She said pleadingly.

"It's ok. I understand your situation. Take care of your mom. Bye" I said in low tone and cut the call. Now where will I find a model in such a small time.

I turned around and started moving towards our table. I saw Rajveer glaring at Ro and Ro was passing him a teasing smile. Now what has this idiot done to make Rajveer angry. I better go there before they end up fighting like cat and dog.

I sat on the empty chair beside Rajveer. Their mood cooled down.

"Guys What are you talking about?" I asked them. They both looked at me and passed their best smile.

Rajveer's POV

I was about to tell him that I was not jealous of anything but Naina came and sat beside me. she asked us about what we were talking but we just passed her a bright smile.

"You look worried. What happened Beautiful?" Rohit asked. Why does he call her beautiful? I swear if Naina would have not been here I would have really punched him.

"The lead model is not available on the date of the show. So now I have to arrange a new model." Naina said in a sad tone.

"Don't worry. We will figure it out." Rohit said comforting her. She passed him a faint smile.

The order was served by the waiter and all the dishes were looking delicious. We started eating and I must say the food was extremely tasty.

They started talking about their childhood incidents which I had no idea about. I was getting restless with the idea about them sharing a lot of memories together which I was not aware of. We ate and paid the bill and left the place. I wanted to go back with them but I had to leave as Dad urgently called me. I was not happy about leaving Naina with him.

I reached the office and went straight in to dad's cabin. I sat and dad was looking at me with serious look.

"What happened dad? Why did you call me so urgently?"

"I want you to crack this deal. If you will be able to crack this deal our company would become huge" Dad said keeping a file in front of me on the table.

I took the file and started reading it carefully. It is really going to be difficult to get this deal as a lot of companies will be seeking for it.

"I will try my best to crack this deal Dad." I said with determination. Dad just nodded at me and I left to my cabin.

I got engrossed with my work. I was disturbed by a knock on the door.

****************************************

Hello guys I hope you all are fine🥰🥰💕💕

Did you like this chapter?

Do vote and comment................

Share this story with your friends...................

Guys do follow me.................