Chapter 49

Rajveer's POV

I love teasing her. She was looking so cute in anger. It took everything in me to stop myself from kissing her in the flight.

Finally, the flight landed in Maldives. We reach the resort and went in our villa. The view was lovely. Naina went to changed and came. She lied on the bed and slept. I know that she is really tired and didn't slept for the past few days because of that drama. She was looking like a baby while cuddling the pillow. I was getting jealous of that pillow. I want to be in place of it but I need to do arrangement. I am going to confess my feelings for her today and I know that she loves me. I am dying to hear it from her.

I freshen up and went to instruct the manager. It was around 5 in the evening. I saw that she was awake and scrolling on her mobile. I went near her.

"We have a date arranged now. I got this for you. Wear it. please" I said. She took the packet and went in the washroom. I was waiting for her to come out. I was excited to see her in that dress.

After few minutes she came out wearing that dress. She was looking breath taking. I was not able to take my eyes off from her. I complimented her and took my clothes and rushed inside the washroom. I was getting all the naughty thoughts. I am in urgent need of cold shower.

 I am in urgent need of cold shower

Naina's POV

He came out wearing casual clothes. He was looking so handsome and ravishing. I was just staring at him.

"How am I looking? Wifey." He asked me with a smirk.

"You are looking good." I said in low tone.

"Just good that's not fair. You should say that you are looking so handsome that I just want to stay with you here in this room and do naughty things with you." He said and winked at me. I was blushing really badly

"Shut up. Let's go." I said. I know my cheeks were red by now.

He held my hand and we went out. A nice date setup was set. We sat and had our dinner enjoying the view. The view was really soothing.

"I need to say something to you

"I need to say something to you." Rajveer said.

"Even I need to say something to you." I said.

"You say first." He said.

"No. You say first." I said firmly.

"Ok. We both will say together." He said.

He held my hands and started counting. I was getting nervous. I shut my eyes.

"I love you." We both said together. I opened my eyes and was looking at him with wide eyes. Even he was staring me. Did he really say that? I was blinking my eyes to confirm that I was not dreaming. Later he gave a smirk realizing something.

I forwarded the ring in front of him and made him wear it. "You went to get this yesterday and I was dying with curiosity." He said

"So, you love me wifey?" he asked and I just nodded my head.

He picked me up in his arm and we went towards our room. I wrapped my hands around his neck. His eyes were getting dark with desire. I was feeling extremely shy. I hided my face in his chest.

We entered our room and placed me on the floor. The room was beautifully decorated with flower and candles. There were rose petals scattered everywhere and also on the bed in the shape of heart.

"Did you like my surprise, Wifey?" Rajveer asked with a naughty smile.

"Loved it. It is looking awesome." I said smiling brightly.

"Let me finish the kiss that you were waiting for in the flight." He said with a smirk. I turned and was rushing towards the washroom but he caught my hand. He pulled me towards him and circled his arms around my waist. He started giving me kisses on my shoulder. He was fondling his fingers on my bare waist. I was getting weak in my knees, I leaned back my head on his chest for support.

He turned me and kissed my lips passionately. I was getting melted with his touch. He broke the kiss and picked me up and placed me on the bed. He sat very near me, making me nervous. He was looking at me with love and desire.

He kept leaning into me and closed the distance between us. There was heat flowing between us. I lost all my shyness. I was loving every single second being in his arms. He again kissed me then one thing led to another. We both were just lost in each other.

He made sweet love to me. We had a blissful night.

My sleep got disturbed due to sunrays. Oh god it is morning already. I am still so tired. I saw Rajveer sleeping like a child with a bright smile on his face. He was looking so cute. I kissed on his forehead and tried to get out of his grip.

"Where are you going wifey?" he said in a husky tone.

"We would be going for sightseeing today so I am going to get ready." I said in a low tone.

"We would do that later. Let's continue what we were doing at night." he said making me shy.

Before I could say anything, he smashed his lips on mine. We both got drown in the river of love and passion.

****************************

Hello! Guys I hope you all are fine🥰🥰💞💞

I have just changed the cover do see it and let me know your views about it😍😍

Did you all like this chapter???

Do vote and comment.........................

Share this story with your friends.........................

Do follow me guys...................