Chapter 13

Rajveer's POV

She stood there like a statue. Did I ask her something wrong? I shouldn't have asked her but I really want to take her on a date. Why is she not replying? I called her name thrice but she did not react. This time I called her name a bit loudly and she came out of her dream world.

"Naina will you come with me on a date?" I asked her again.

"Yes" she replied and I became happy. She finally said yes! I was dancing in my mind.

"Get ready at 7 pm today. We will go on a dinner date. Bye." I said and quickly came out of the room to stop myself from doing something stupid. I went to the office as a lot of work was pending.

Naina's POV

Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! He asked me for date. I am very excited for tonight. What should I wear tonight? I want to look perfect tonight.

I opened the wardrobe and started looking at each outfit. I was frustrated as there was now a big pile of the outfits that I rejected on the bed. Suddenly I heard a knock and I told the person to come inside.

"My god bhabhi what mess have you created here." Ruhi said looking shocked.

"I am looking for an outfit but I am not able to find a good outfit." I said her.

"The famous fashion designer is not able to find a good outfit. May I know where are you going Bhabhi?" She asked me.

"I am going on a dinner date with your brother." I said it and then realised that I shouldn't have said that. Ruhi passed me a teasing smile.

"This is the reason for all this mess. Ohhh." Ruhi said teasingly.

I sat on the bed feeling sad for not finding a perfect outfit.

"Don't worry Bhabhi I have a perfect outfit for you" Ruhi said and I passed her a smile.

We went to her room and she removed a dress and gave it to me. I looked at the dress and I knew it was the dress which I was looking for.

"This is perfect. I just loved it. Thank you" I said her passing a bright smile

"No need to thank me. You stopped her from slapping me. Ruchi, Suchi whatever her name is. Also I am going to help you get ready today" Ruhi said with a smile.

"ok" I said and left her room.

I went to help mom in the kitchen. After lunch I went in my room and started cleaning the mess. The time passed quickly and it was time for me to start getting ready. Ruhi came and took me to her room. I got ready at 6:45 pm. Only 15 minutes are left I am getting nervous.

I looked in the mirror for the last time to check if everything is ok or not. I looked good. I wore the heels and went out of the room. I went in the hall and saw only Ruhi and mom there

"You are looking beautiful Naina." Mom said I just smiled at her.

"Afterall I helped Bhabhi." She said raising her imaginary collar.

"Even bhai came." Ruhi said.

Rajveer was standing on the stair. I looked towards him. He looked really handsome. We both were just staring at each other.  

*************************************************

I hope you all are fine💕💕🤞

Did you like this chapter?

Do vote and comment.....................

Share this story with your friends.................

PLEASE Guys do follow me....................