Chapter 32

Naina's POV

I ran out of the room and I was panting badly. Why did I do that? What he must be thinking about me? How will I face him? I covered my face with my palms. I know that I was blushing. I tried to control the fire which was running inside my body.

I went down and started preparing the dinner. Soon it was dinner time. Throughout the dinner I avoided looking at Rajveer. Everyone had their dinner and retired to their room.

I was hesitant to enter inside our room. I don't know how will I face him. I peeked inside and slowly entered inside the room. Suddenly Rajveer came in front of me and pulled me towards him. Our bodies were touching now. He had a smirk on his face. He circled his arms around my waist.

"I didn't know that you are so bold wifey." He said making me feel shy. He creased his thumb on my chin. A current passed in my entire body.

"You are looking like a sweet red cheery which I just want to taste right now." He said and brought his face closer to mine. He was looking at my lips lustfully. I shivered a bit with the intensity of emotions that his eyes held.

He kissed me on my lips. It was a soft slow kiss. I was to stunned to react. A low moan escape from my mouth. His touch was melting me. He stopped kissing me and looked into my eyes.

"Oh! Naina I just can't get enough of you." He said and was about to kiss me again but our trance broke by my phone's ring. Rajveer frown and made faces probably cursing the caller.

"Leave me. I have to pick the call. Maybe it's urgent." I said to him but he was not ready to leave me. I struggled to come out of his hold but I couldn't.

My mobile stopped ringing after sometime but again there was a call on my mobile. Rajveer finally removed his arms from my waist and I picked up my mobile and look at caller name. It was Ro's call. Why has he called me now? If Rajveer gets to know that it is Ro's call he will become Mr Jealous again. It's easy to handle Rajveer but handling Mr Jealous is really difficult.

I picked the call and talked with him. I hope Rajveer don't get angry again. Rajveer came and circled his arms around my waist. I was not able to speak as he was moving his fingers sensually on my waist.

"Ro I will call you later." I said and cut the call. Shit! I said Ro's name now he will again become Mr Jealous. God save me. Please somebody help me to handle him.

I turned around and saw him smiling at me. Is he not angry? Why is he smiling?

"Why did you cut the call? You should have talked with him. Maybe he wanted to say something important." He said with calmness. Is he bipolar? Just before sometime he said straight to me that I should not talk with Ro and now he is asking me why I didn't talk with Ro.

"Let's sleep. I have to wake up early tomorrow. I have an important meeting to attend." He said and started moving towards the bed.

"Are you alright? Before sometime you told me not to talk with him and now...." I said.

"Who I said that in anger." He said

"In anger or in jealousy." I said and smirk at him.

"I am not jealous of anything and specially not of your best friend." He said.

"Obviously you are jealous of Ro Mr Jealous." I said in a naughty way.

"No. I am not and stop calling me that." He said in anger.

"What? Mr Jealous." I said.

"Naina don't call me that please." He said in anger.

"Mr Jealous. Mr Jealous. Mr Jealous. You are Mr Jealous." I said teasing him.

"I already warned you not to call me that." He said and placed his lips on mine making me shut.

************************************

Hello! Guys I hope you all are fine🥰🥰💕💕

Do vote and comment....................

Share this story with your friends......................

Guys do follow me..................