Mountain River Girl

This is the story I started for NaNoWriMo 2012. Once again, I'd like to motivate you to point out any inconsistencies, spelling/grammar mistakes or simply things that don't make sense to you. It's because of your feedback that I can grow as a writer and thus improve the stories I write.

Many thanks to those who support this story by reading, leaving comments, voting, sharing, etc... It is much appreciated!

Considering updates on this story: I'm going to start with uploading a new chapter every week (during the weekends) and this until the end of December. After December, I'm going to see if I can keep up with weekly uploads, if not, I'll work on a different upload schedule.

PS: Feel free to share in the comments how you stumbled across Mountain River Girl. I find it interesting to see where/how readers found out about my stories and what made them start reading. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MOUNTAIN RIVER GIRL

COPYRIGHT © 2012 Vicky Claerbout

All Rights Reserved

This story, including all chapters, prologue, epilogue and associated content, is copyrighted. All rights are reserved by the owner and author of this work (Vicky Claerbout). Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.

Important: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, incidents and dialogues are products of the author’s imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual people, living or dead, events or locales is entirely coincidental