Chapter 1

Hey I just came up with a new story. Please tell me what you think.

  -tere93

__________

"Drink, Drink, Drink...!" I could hear all the girls say. I'm not sure what it is about girls night but at this bar they get crazy.

"Yea! WOO!" I turn and see a brunette put down a shot cup. There's another She's had about 4 in the last hour. I put down the cup I was cleaning and walk over to them.

"Can I get you ladies something else?" I smile at them.

"How put you put yourself in this cup and I take you." A Blond says for the third time this night. I smile at her and get her another whiskey.

"Thanks big boy. You know me well." I smile at her again. That's all I could do her eyes are going all over the place I can't tell where she's even looking at.

"Would you ladies like something?" I smile again. It's part of the job the more you smile the more tips you get.

"Yea get us another shot of Jack for Casey." A red head pointed at a girl with blackish brownish hair. I smile and nodded at her.

"Girls come on I really don't want to drink." The girl, Casey I believe her name was, said. I put the shot cup on the counter.

"Don't be a little." The blond said and then whispered something to Casey.

"Leah!" I walked over to their receipt and but down a shot.

"Eric!"

I turn to see Peter.

"What's up?" I ask.

"10 minutes"

"Thanks" Finally I can call Amber.

I turn to go to the back room when I hear someone calling for me.

"Bartender!"
I walk over to the group of three girls.

"Yes" I say smiling. 'come on, come on hurry up.'

"Can we get another shot of Jack."

"Yea" I smile again.

I quickly make another shot for them and write it down on their tab and run to the back room.

I pull out my cell phone from my locker.

No signal. Shit I forgot to pay the bill. I walk back to the front.

"Hey Peter can I borrow the phone?"

"Yea go ahead."

"Thanks"

I walked over to the phone and punched in the numbers.

"Hello?"

"Hey Amber it's me, Eric."

"Oh, Hi. I"m sorry I didn't recognize the number."

"It's ok, it's the bar's number. Anyways how's Ian?"

"Really good. He's actually sleeping right now."

"Oh ok. Well thanks and I'll be out in about two hours is that ok?"

"Perfect."

"Ok. Bye."

"Bye."

"Honey." The older blond waved me over. She was most definitely a cougar, just saying.

"Yes" I smiled.

"Can you call me cab."

"Yes mam."

"Don't call me mam, makes me feel older than what I am."