8: "Sorry Samuel"

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked when Sam opened his door.
It was 6am and I heard someone moving around, the sounds coming from Sam's room.

"Y/N, hi. I'm about to go for a run, you want to come?" I considered it for a few seconds, no one else would be awake for another few hours, besides Cas.

"Why not? Let me just go and get changed." I walked down the hall to my bedroom, swapping my pyjama pants for leggings and my oversized tee for a tank top and a hoodie. I pulled on some shoes and left my room, finding Sam waiting by his door.

"I didn't take you for the morning run type." Sam said as we walked towards towards the exit.

"Yeah, I'm really not." I laughed a little.
"I'm just trying to get to know everyone individually, by doing things you guys enjoy." The cold Kansas air was refreshing as we stepped outside.

"That's smart." Sam stretched and I copied him, causing him to laugh a little.

"Yeah, well, I figured I have a lot of birthdays and Christmases to make up for, so getting to know you is the least I can do." I sighed and Sam looked confused.
"Come on, are we running or standing around?" He started off and I followed, keeping up with him.
"Tell me about yourself, Sammy."

"It's Sam." He corrected and I laughed a little.
"And there's not much to tell. I hunt monsters with my brother."

"Really?" I wasn't impressed.
"Sam, I thought you were the smart one. Come on, likes, dislikes, give it to me." We continued running down the dirt path, nature around us from every angle. It was relaxing, almost.

"Uh, I like going for my morning run, I like reading and keeping busy. I'm not a huge fan of greasy food and I don't like it when Dean uses my laptop." There was a bitchy tone behind that last part and I couldn't help but smirk. Sam was such a stereotypical little brother, but you had to look to see it.
"What about you?"

"I love nature, going for walks in nature and my magic. With some of the shit I've seen and done, it keeps me sane." I had to think for a moment.
"I don't like witches that use their magic for bad, or demons. I hate demons." I frowned.

"I'm pretty sure everyone does, yeah." Sam laughed lightly and I nodded my head. We ran for a while longer, before we made it into the small town, just outside of the forest and Sam stopped.
"For someone who isn't the type to go running, you've had no problem keeping up."

"Yeah, well I may or may not have muttered a stamina spell or two whilst you were talking." I joked and we moved towards a store that looked like it had just opened up. We went inside and I was surprised to see it was a little passed 7am. Sam grabbed two bottles of water and moved over to the cashier, a tired looking woman, who smiled brightly, looking at Sam.

"Well, if it isn't my favourite Campbell brother." She smiled and Sam chuckled and she looked at me.
"And who is this pretty little thing? Samuel is this your girlfriend?"

"Uh, no." Sam coughed.
"God no, Uh, Amanda this is-"

"Y/N." I introduced with a smile.
"I'm Sam and Dean's half-sister."

"Oh, wow. Sorry for the mix up." Amanda laughed slightly and I shrugged. Sam handed her some money for the drinks.
"You two have a nice day, it was lovely meeting you, Y/N."

"You too." I replied, before we left and Sam looked at me with a smirk.
"What?"

"Nothing, it's just that you have the exact same charm Dean does. People meet him and they want to be his friend, it's the same with you." I laughed slightly, thinking he was joking.

"Samuel, I wish people met me and wanted to be my friend." I took a drink and he pulled a face.

"It's Sam." He corrected and I shook my head.

"Sorry, Samuel." He groaned and I laughed.
"Talking of our dear brother, any idea how I'm going to spend time with him? Cause so far, every time I've tried to talk to him he's wondered off."

"Yeah, Dean isn't much of a talker." Sam nodded.
"I don't know if you know much about cars, but he wants to check if baby is ready to drive again today. The pooka's charm screwed with her engine and he was not happy about it."

"The mustang?" I asked in confusion. I didn't see anything too special about that car and it seemed to be driving pretty smoothly when I had been in it.

"Oh no. The mustang is nothing to Dean. You'll know it when you see it." I nodded my head.
"And please don't tell him I called the car baby. He'll never let me hear the end of it."