20: "I Thought There Were Five Demons?"

Don't hate me
TRIGGER WARNING- Character Death

Y/N's P.O.V.

I woke up in an unusually good mood, pulling myself out of bed and getting dressed, before heading into the kitchen. I found Sam, coming back from his run and Dean groaning into the cereal box.

"Who ate the rest of my cereal?" Dean pouted and I rolled my eyes.

"You?" I suggested and he glared at me.
"Want me to make pancakes?" I offered and his face lit up instantly.
"Thought so. Sammy?"

"Please." Sam left the kitchen, probably to get a shower and Cas walked in. Dean grabbed himself a coffee and sat at the table as I got the ingredients out.

"Y/N." Cas muttered quietly and I looked at him.
"What happened with Jack?"

"I sorted it, don't worry." I gave him a small smile and he looked confused

"Sorted what?" Dean questioned.
"What are you two whispering about?"

"Jack came into my room last night after a nightmare. Cas just asked about it." I didn't lie exactly, I just told half the truth.
"He's fine, I calmed him down and sent him back to bed."

"Did he say what it was about?" Dean asked and I shook my head.

"I asked, but he didn't want to talk about it and I didn't want to upset him." I started on breakfast and Dean nodded. Cas moved to sit opposite Dean and his phone started ringing.

"It's Charlie." Dean sounded confused, before answering the phone, putting it on speaker.
"Hey, what's wrong?"

"Hey, Dean, I think I need your help." The voice of a nervous girl spoke and I stopped looking at the phone.
"I kind of accidentally got myself in a situation."

"What did you do?" Dean asked, sounding worried.

"I decided to come and drop by for a surprise visit, and found a case on my way there. It didn't seem like anything too bad, but now I've got a demon or five attempting to murder me." My eyes widened slightly.
"I'm safe for now, but I don't know how long that will last."

"Charlie, what the hell? Text me your location, I'm on my way." Dean hung up and moved away from the bench.

"Cas, come on. Y/N, tell Sam we've gone-"

"Hell no, the two of you against 5 demons? No offence, but I'm coming with you." I stepped away from the counter and Dean left the room. We headed straight for the garage and I sent Sam and Jack a text, letting them know we were going out.
We got into the Impala and Dean wastes no time, starting up the engine. He didn't put music on and I knew Charlie must be important to him.
"Who is she?" I asked.

"She's family." Cas replied, clearly nervous.

"Charlie helped us take out the leviathans, couldn't have done it without her. She's a hacker and the smartest person I know, we dragged her into the hunting lifestyle and as much we appreciate her help, she doesn't deserve this life." Dean explained.

"I get it." I nodded my head.
The drive barely lasted 40 minutes, Dean ignoring all the speed limits as he raced to the address he was given.
It was an old motel, practically abandoned, besides the yellow car parked outside one of the doors and a silver one by the reception.

"Lets go." Dean cocked his gun.
"Cas, you get Charlie, she might be hurt." The angel nodded and we got out of the car, Dean knocking on the door.
"Room service?" I rolled my eyes and moved over to the window, looking in and seeing a redheaded girl struggling against a man in a suit.

"Move." I pushed Dean away from the door, before raising my hand, forcing the door open.
Four men in suits turned to face us, one of them holding a girl in a star wars tee to the wall.

"Drop her." Dean ordered, stepping forward. The demon dropped the girl, who I presumed to be Charlie, and she fell, looking at us in shock.
The first demon moved towards us and a fight broke out. The demon that was holding Charlie came towards me and I snapped my fingers, causing him to stumble back. He smirked a little, looking at me with black eyes, before disappearing. I blinked in confusion, before a set of arms wrapped around me. I threw my head back, hearing a crack, before the demon growled, his hold loosening enough for me to break out of it.

"I've been waiting to test this." I muttered to myself, pressing my hand to his chest and muttering a curse in Latin, leaving the demon frozen in place, before I exorcised it with another spell.
"I thought there were five demons?" I asked, before Cas helped Charlie off the ground.

"There is." An unfamiliar voice spoke and I turned to see a woman behind Dean. She stabbed him, causing him to let out a strangled gasp and he fell forward. I snatched an angel blade one of the demons dropped, throwing it and stabbing her in the chest.

"Dean!" Cas moved to his side, but it was too late.
"No." The angel muttered, looking at his best friend.

"Oh my God." Charlie whispered and Cas looked up to me, his eyes filled with pain.