25: "Context?"

Y/N's P.O.V.

"We're back." I stretched my arms above my head as we walked into the library, Cas by my side.

"Where's Jack?" Sam asked and I grinned.

"Sleeping. Have you ever seen the kid on a sugar high? It was beautifully terrifying." Sam didn't look amused.
"Don't judge me, I just kicked angel ass and I didn't even use magic."

"What, are you two having a domestic or something?" Dean muttered and Charlie snorted.

"The angel had no grace and was human at the time." Cas rolled my eyes and I pouted.
"Not to mention he was only a messenger, not a soldier."

"Give me my moment, Cas." I sighed.

"Context?" Charlie asked, seeming very amused and I dropped down at the table.

"I went for a late night drive about month ago. Dean and Cas were working a case in... Arkansas, I think, and everyone else was asleep. I found an ice cream parlour not too far from here, but it was in the middle of nowhere and decided to investigate. It was amazing, best milkshake I had ever had and the waffles were... wow.
Anyway, we drive down there and there was a bunch of enochian and ancient warding painted onto the building that I couldn't see, but Cas and Jack could. Blah, blah, blah, I went in and got milkshakes, we figured out what the warding was before and I went to talk to the guy inside, same guy as a month ago and found out he owned the place. I told him there was graffiti outside and he followed me out, where Jack and Cas were waiting."

"It was an angel named Otis. He and another angel, Mirabel had opened up the ice cream parlour when the angels fell. It was their vessels' dream, they had worked together with their vessels and when they saw us, they begged us not to take them back to heaven." Cas explained.
"We spoke and they showed us a shortcut through the warding so we could go inside, before Jack ate a lot of waffles and had another milkshake."

"Shut up, you had two more milkshakes." I added and Dean laughed a little. Cas looked at me with narrowed eyes that screamed 'I can't believe you just said that'. Charlie saw his expression and burst out laughing, causing Sam to laugh.
"I'm sorry."
Cas looked away from me and Dean smirked.

"Aww, I think you hurt his feelings." He stood up.
"I'm going to grab some snacks, before the movie starts."

"I'm going to set up the movie." Sam stood up.

"And I'm coming to make sure you don't break anything." Charlie jumped out of her seat, the three of them leaving the room pretty quickly.

"Cas?" He didn't look at me.
"Cas?" I pulled on his sleeve, but still got no response.
"Cas, I'm sorry." I let out a huff of air when he didn't respond.
I put my hands on his shoulders as I stood up, kissing the messy black mop of hair on his head, then his temple, then his cheek.
"I'll buy you as many milkshakes as you want if you stop ignoring me." I mumbled and he reached up, pecking my lips.
"You're a pain in the ass."

"I like milkshakes." He smiled childishly and I wanted to laugh, but he was too cute. He stood up and wrapped his arms loosely around me.

"Yeah, I know, Cas." I straightened his tie, before pulling it down and connecting our lips. He pulled me closer and there was a faint shout from Charlie, asking if we were coming to watch the movie or not.
"Do we have to?" I groaned and Cas took my hand, pulling me towards the movie room. We claimed one of the couches and it wasn't too long before Dean appeared, balancing a tray of drinks in one hand and a bowl of snacks in the other.
As he put the snacks down, he dropped the drinks, spilling a mixture of beer and soda over Cas and I.

"Dean!" Charlie looked at him in disbelief.
"You absolute breadcrumb, now we have to wait for you to get back to play the movie."

"Yeah, it's not like we have to go and shower and get changed or anything." I cringed, my clothes uncomfortable.

"Sorry." Dean was struggling to hold back his laughter. I stood up and left the room, Cas doing the same.