Conceived?

Demetria's P.O.V.:

"Well, this is something I'd never thought I'd see."

"That you are right, Master Bruce."

Click.

I groan, as the voices and the random quick flash entering my eyes through my closed eyelids, wake me up from my sleep. I open my eyes to find myself in the game room. Father and Alfred are standing in front of the television, staring at us with an amused smile while Alfred is holding a camera. I try to sit up from my laying position, but as I do so, a series of groans arise from beneath me. I look below me and at my limbs, to find four sleeping boys. 

Looking at the couch, I find myself laying atop of them. Jason sits in the middle of the couch, his arms crossed and his head down, light snores escaping his mouth. Tim is leaning his head against Jason's shoulder, his body slightly skewed. Dick lays his head on Tim's lap with his legs and arm hanging off of the couch. His mouth is wide open, drool seeping out of his mouth, creating a small pool on Tim's pants. Damian's on his back, his head is laying on Jason's lap, his arms are crossed as his legs hang straight off of the side of the couch. As for me, I somehow found myself on all four of them. Lying on my stomach, my arms reach out to Damian as the other one, hangs off of the side of the couch. My legs find itself entangled in Dick's arm, while my upper body lays, relaxed on top of Tim and Jason. Tim is gripping my torso, preventing me from falling off the couch as Jason's knees are slightly lifted to also help with the cause.

"I apologize, miss. Did we wake you?"

I raise my body, being careful as to not wake any of the boys. "Yeah. It's fine though." As I push myself up, my arms give up on me, causing me to fall off of the couch. Before I could completely fall off, I feel Tim's grip gets tighter as multiple hands reach out for my body. Looking back onto the couch, I see all the boys awake and wide-eyed. I smile at them sheepishly. "Uh, hi?"

"You almost gave me a heart attack," Dick says groggily.

"It's too early for this," Jason complains. "Just go back to sleep."

"Todd, it's eight in the morning," Damian deadpans.

"He's right," I say. "It's too early." I drop my body back onto the boys.

"Since you are all up, I advise that you all have a hearty breakfast," Alfred says.

"Too lazy to move," Dick moans out.

"Then I shall bring it up here." With that, Alfred leaves the room, leaving us with Father.

"I see that you two made up," Father says, walking around the table to take a seat on it, facing us. He sits, clasping his hands, looking at us with a glint of amusement.

"Getting there," I tell him. I look up at Tim, to find him fast asleep, while still gripping onto me. Staring at his hand gripping my torso and then back onto his face, I raise my hand and slap him.

"What was that for?" he moans, cupping his cheek.

"I want to get up, but you're holding onto me as if your life depends on it."

"You kept tossing around in your sleep," he says releasing me. "You could've just woken me up like a normal person."

"What about me screams normal?" I ask him.

"She's got you there, Replacement," Jason chuckles. Just then, Jason's slight smile drops once he sees Tim. He takes his hand and shoves Tim's head away from his shoulder. "Why the hell are you on me!" Shoving Tim, Jason's whole body jerks up slightly, causing me to actually fall off of the couch.