A Smellfull Ride Home

Demetria's P.O.V.:

We're currently driving home in silence. Father's anger strongly radiates off of him. Even when sitting here in the back, we can feel his furry. Dick, Jason, and Tim are currently sitting in their seats, playing on their phones, swiping non-stop. As they occupy themselves with their technological devices, Damian and I lean against our seats, staring out the window in boredom, perhaps once in a while I would take a glance at the additional car accessory that I had added to the mirror. But that could only cure so much of my boredom. They know that we went to Spencérs, but haven't pushed any further questions. The bags continue to stay hidden under Jason's seat, only visible to us.

"Hey," Jason calls without taking his eyes away from his phone, "what exactly did you guys buy from Spencérs?"

"Clothing," I answer. 

"And?" Jason persists.

Damian looks at me with a cocked eyebrow, practically asking me what I'll tell them. I smirk back at him as I reach into my pocket. I put my finger up to my mouth, telling him to stay silent. "Some interesting things," I add on. Reaching into my pocket, I take out the small spray bottle filled with questionable contents that I had bought.

"What do you mean by, interesting?" Jason asks, slowly turning around.

Taking the small tube-like spray out of its container, I smile at Jason, positioning my fingers onto the item, getting ready to spray it. "Well, I think the use of it is quite entertaining, on my part. I don't think you boys will like it."

Their eyes widen in horror, they're probably thinking of the worst possible scenarios. As Jason opens his mouth to comment, I swiftly take the spray out of my pocket and spray the liquid contents multiple times into his mouth.

"Blaugh! Demetria what the—holy shit!" Jason screams, beginning to gag.

"Aww, dude! Open the windows!" Dick screams as he covers his nose.

I begin to laugh at their disgusted faces and panicking actions to open all of the windows. However, that laugh quickly ends when the smell hits me. I grimace in disgust, covering my nose. "Can we open the windows back here too?" I complain, tapping on the window. 

"No we can't," Tim says.

"That's what you get for spraying that shit," Jason adds on.

"Demetria, what the hell did you spray?" Father asks, now driving with one hand as the other is holding his nose. 

"Something called Fart Spray," I answer back, my voice sounding nasal from me blocking the airways to my nose.

"Why?!" Dick complains. "Why would you buy that?"

"Demetria was grabbing random things from the shelves," Damian answers, covering his nose.

"Why'd you have to spray it into my mouth?!" Jason complains, nearly revolting. "I can taste it!"

I reach into my pocket, pulling out my next item. Reaching the item, nonchalantly to make myself look less suspicious, I pull out the shocking gum and put out towards Jason. "Here," I say, "Maybe this can help with it."

Without question, Jason quickly reaches out towards the "gum" and pulls on the rectangular stick, protruding from the box. Squeezing and pulling on the metal, Jason lets out a yelp, as he quickly retracts his hand from the item, clenching his hand in pain. He glares at me, as I smirk mischievously at him. "Fuck you," he growls.

I smile innocently at him and face Tim. I put the shocking gum out in front of him. "Want one?"

"Demetria," Father calls warningly. "What else do you have in your pocket?"