Cells

Demetria's P.O.V.:

"Dee. Dee. Wake up."

I groan, hearing the nagging voice trying to wake me up. "Five more minutes," I whisper back. As soon as the words had left my mouth, a sharp pain runs through my head. "Ow," I softly groan, not having the energy for a full-on yelp.

"We don't have five more minutes," the voice scolds.

I slowly open my eyes, something sticky preventing me from opening them fully. "Dami?" I ask, forcing my eyes open. I look around groggily, remembering what had happened. Blood had run down my face as I was knocked unconscious by some robot. I'm currently in a cell, with what seems to be, metal walls around me. I try to move my hands, but I find them cuffed together behind my back, by the types of handcuffs they would use for metahumans. There's nothing else in this room besides me and my handcuffs. I'm not tied to anything, just put up against the wall. I look down to my waist, in hopes of finding my utility belt, just to find myself defenseless. My belt and sword are gone.

"Are you awake?" Damian asks.

"Yeah," I reply, looking to where his voice had come from. I find my self looking at the wall to my right. "Where are you?"

"In the cell right next to you," he answers.

I look up to find a little vent connecting our cells. "Are you hurt?" I ask him.

"Tch. You should ask Superboy that question."

"Superboy?" I ask. "Where is he?—" I turn my head, facing forward. My eyes widen at the sight before me. In fornt of me is the electric field, used to block me in. Beyond that field, is another cell with Superboy in it. "Superboy!" I yell out. Jon is currently in that cell, slightly conscious. He lays on the ground, groaning. "What the hell happened to him?!"

"I'm not sure," Damian answers. "He was full of energy when they dragged him in here. But then, he just suddenly collapsed when they put him the cell."

I stare at Jon, trying to figure out what's wrong. "When they put him the cell, you say." I begin to scan his cell, finding it unoccupied by anything. I begin to compare my cell to his, finding a difference in color. "Robin," I call out. "What's the color of your cell?"

"The color?" Damian asks. "This isn't a time to play games."

"Just answer the question."

"Tch. Blue. But that's only because of the stupid field that's in front of us."

"I think the field is laced with something," I conclude.

"It's laced with electrons," Damian says. I can practically feel him rolling his eyes. "That's what makes it give an electrical shock."

"I'm talking about Superboy's. His field is green while our's is blue."

"I was wondering what all that racket was about." Luthor appears before me. He stares into my cell and continues walking, standing in front of Jon's cell. He looks at Damian and me with a smirk on his face. "I was quite worried that my League might've killed you," he chuckles, staring at me. The smirk on his lips quickly drops; he takes a deep breath in. "Such a shame, it didn't happen."

"What did you do to Superboy?!" I demand.

"The Superbrat?" Luthor asks, turning his head to get a glimpse of Jon. "Just letting him soak in that sweet, sweet nectar of Kryptonite." He turns his attention back to us, smirking at us both. "Joker told me that there were two of you. But he said that he killed one of you," he says, tilting his head. "Oh well, it doesn't change anything. You're still vulnerable children."