Today and Tomorrow?

Demetria's P.O.V.:

"Come at me with your measly attacks! I shall take over this—Ah!—Jonathan!"

"Haha! You suck!"

"I'll show you who the superior one is!"

"Help! He's trying to kill me! Mom! Demetria!"

"Should we help him?" I ask Lois.

She takes a sip of her steaming hot, morning coffee while staring out the window into the front yard. "Does Damian have Kryptonite on him?"

"No," I answer confidently.

"Then, helping Jon is not needed," she says, taking another sip from her mug.

"If you say so," I shrug, taking a sip out of my mug of hot chocolate.

It's been three weeks, nearly a month, of staying here in the Kent household. And to say the least, it's been quite enjoyable. A little boring without any crime-fighting, but quite entertaining. It's currently December 24th, a day that Jon seems strangely excited about. Don't ask me why, because I have no idea as to what the answer that is.

The world outside has been releasing cold, soft, white particles from the sky and onto our grounds. The cold snow has stacked up to Damian and I's knees. Not that high for the norm, but high for someone like us.

It's currently morning, and to start of the day, Lois had already given us chores. Being pulled out of bed and forced to get dressed, Lois had sent Damian and Jon outside in the cold to shovel the snow out of the driveway and pathway. As for me, she had asked me to help prepare breakfast for when the two are done, along with a feast that will be happening later. Breakfast is currently done. We had walked out of the kitchen to go get the boys to come in for breakfast but were stopped by their little battle.

Damian and Jon had finished shoveling a pathway from the streets to the house, using that as a barrier between them. On one side of the shoveled pathway is Damian, gathering snow into his hands and shaping them into a ball, throwing them at Jon. On the other side, Jon had created his own little fortress to hide behind as Damian pelts him with snow.

"I don't think there's any point in them shoveling now," I comment. "They're practically taking out the snow with their own hands."

"Are you some type of machine or something?" Jon yells out as Damian continues to pelt snowballs nonstop.

"Alright," Lois chuckles. "Call them in for breakfast. They can continue their fight after they have food in their stomachs."

I nod my head, setting my mug down on the living room table. Walking out of the room, I make my way towards the front door. I open the door, instantly hit with the cold winter wind. "Jon! Damian!" I call, shivers running down my spine. "Foods ready!"

"Food!" Jon yells excitedly, stepping out of his little protection fortress. Three steps out of his fortress and he gets knocked down onto the snow with a snowball to the face. Quickly sitting up and wiping the snow off of his face, he pouts at Damian. "That was mean!"

"Tch. You're the one who asked for it by stepping out of your little barrier," Damian says, walking towards the house.

Jon glares at Damian's back, quickly getting a fist full of snow and transforming it into a ball. He quickly chucks the ball towards Damian's direction, only for it to be dodged by him.

Damian ducks as the snowball flies towards him, causing the cold, white, ball to hit me dead in the face. "Demetria!"

The collision of the ball and my face catches my off guard, causing me to fall backward onto the wooden floor of the house. I prop myself up by my elbows, wiping the extremely cold snow off of my face. My face now snow-free, I look up towards the doorway, glaring at the two boys who are now staring at me wide-eyed.