1

Third POV
Arianna woke up between her two daughters. She has fallen asleep with them. Arianna get out the bed but it makes the girls wake up. "Mommy?" Lizzie said. "Hey sweetie just go and get ready!" Ariana said. And left to hers and Alaric shared room. He was already awake and was in his office. Ariana went to go and get ready.

Ariana wore this

Ariana wore this. And went downstairs and into Alaric office. "Yeah Thank you!" Alaric said. Ariana saw his frowned expression as he hang up. "What happened?" Ariana said. "The Mikaelsons.." Alaric said. Ariana eyes widened and sat down a chair that was next to Alaric. "What did they want?" Ariana question and look at Alaric. "Well.." Alaric starts. "They moved in and enrolling there daughter!" Alaric finished. Ariana was surprise about the news. "It not their daughter fault just Her parents.." Ariana said. That when the oldest of the three sisters which is Vanessa. "Mommy! Daddy!" Vanessa said holding two coffees mugs. "Hey sweetheart!" Ariana said and stood up. Vanessa hands the coffee to Ariana and Alaric. "So what the chit chat? I have the right to know since I'm the oldest of your children!" Vanessa said sitting down. Ariana and Alaric look at each other before looking back at the eldest daughter. "You know about your other family right?" Ariana questioned. Vanessa nodded "The Mikealsons?" Vanessa question. The two parents nodded. "So they are coming here to enroll-" Alaric was cut off by Vanessa. "My sister?" Vanessa questioned and the two parents nodded. Landon knock at the door. "Hey just wanted to say good morning" Landon said. Vanessa and the two parents look at him. "Yeah Good morning Landon!" Ariana said with a smile. Vanessa stood up and walk to Landon and turn to her mom and dad. "Well me and my boyfriend are going to class see you later!" Vanessa said and kiss Landon cheek. And holds hands with him Landon smiles. Vanessa who is the original tribird and Landon who is a Phoenix are dating. They were perfect for each other and they love each other very much. The two loves birds left. Alaric and Ariana smiles at each other. "There so cute together anyways I have to go I be in my office!" Ariana said and stood up and Alaric nodded. Ariana left to go into her office. Ariana sat in her twirling chair. Lizzie the middlest, Josie the youngest came into their mothers office. "Mommy!" The two daughter said in unison. Ariana look up and smile. "My babies!" Ariana said and Lizzie,Josie ran up to her and hug her. "Remember Vanessa and Lizzie and me are going to need dresses for The Miss Mystic Falls!" Josie said and Ariana nodded. "Don't worry girls we do that after you guys have don't have school!" Ariana said the two girls nodded. "Well bye mom!" Lizzie and Josie said in unison. "Bye sweeties!" Ariana said. The girls lefts and Ariana did work.
AFTER A WHILE
Ariana was sitting in her chair when Vanessa came in. "Mommy!" Vanessa said. Ariana look up and smiles. "V! Sweetheart!" Ariana said and Vanessa sat in front of her half vampire and half witch mother. "What do you want Sweetheart?" Ariana question. "Mommy..Why did you put Rebekah for my middle name?" Vanessa question. "Oh sweetheart it because that one of your aunts. From your dad side, She was and still is I think my best friend." Ariana said.
Vanessa nodded. That when he came in. "You must be him" Vanessa said......

Who do you think this is?