6

To see if she actually is loyal. He vamp speed to the back at the house with a smile on his face. Leaving the siblings to wonder what did he do this time.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Vanessa POV
I woke up at 5 am. Having a feeling someone is looking at me and Hope sleep. I got up and walk to my balcony. Saw no one. Turned around to enter back in. I jumped when I saw Klaus. My bio dad. "Bloody Hell!" I whisper holding my chest. "Oh Calm down Love." Klaus said. I rolled my eyes and calm down. "You staring at your daughter and her best friend sleep?" I snap. My eyes widened When I realize my mistake. God I got that from mom. "Shit I'm sorry." I said. Klaus eyes widened at my apologize. "I see you got that from Ariana." Klaus said I nodded. "Huh I just wanted to make sure If hope is okay." Klaus said. I walk in and turn around. "Ah You want me to invite you ok Don't you?" I said looking at him. Sure I do have his blue eyes. And small temper. Anger issues. Plus good and charming looks. He a god damn ticking time bomb. But I do have to be nice to him. He only shrug his shoulders. I sighs. "Come in." Klaus eyes widened once more. "Did she just invite me in?" Klaus thinks in his mind. "Well Yes I did, Love. Are you coming in or not? I thought I had a reason for inviting you in my safe haven I call my room." I said.

"How did you?" Klaus said coming in

"How did you?" Klaus said coming in. "Read your mind? The perks of being a witch on both sides of your parents. And being the original tribird." I said with a Klaus and mom like smirk. What can I say I'm the eldest daughter of the big bad hybrid. "Wait witch on both of your sides. I thought?" Klaus ask clueless. "Oh Love. One of my unknown ancestor from my unknown biological father side was a witch but turn somewhat a vampire and took away her witch. Don't know that much. Bourbon?" I said getting bourbon and a glass that was hidden away. Klaus shook his head. I put it away. And shrug my shoulder and open my coke. I took a sip. "Aren't you going to look at Hope? It the reason I invited you here." I said. Klaus nods. I went to my closet trying to pick what I want to wear for school and for Hope. "I suggest telling me why did you help me?" Klaus said pulling a strain of hair of Hope. Over her ear while I search for clothes. Klaus sits on the bed next to sleeping Hope."Huh Help you with what exactly?" I said putting my and Hope clothes on the bed. Klaus looks at me in the eyes.

Oh boy

Oh boy. "Why did you Help me finding Hope? For me to trust you or For me not loathe you and start to be friending you?" Klaus said. Oh because she my sister and your my dad. So Uh What can I say. "Maybe because I Love hope as a sister. And want to make sure she safe. After you call." I said taking a sip of coke. I see hope twitching. My eyes can't keep off her. I sat on the bed put Hope head in my lap. And look at klaus. "She in danger. Or having a nightmare." I said. Klaus but his lip. "So what are we going to do?" Klaus said. "Oh I just go into her dream of mind and see what wrong." I said and place my hands on Hope head and start to chant Latin. before I went in. Klaus yanked my hands off of Hope. "What the bloody hell dude?!" I said in anger. "No. I will not let you in. I go by myself end of discussion." Klaus said. I shook my head. "No. She going to maybe need a friend in there before she wakes up." I said. "Be mistaken she might need her family. At this point." Klaus said and he stood up. I scoffed and stand up. "If you haven't heard the rumors have you?" I said. At this point I rather expose myself and tell him I'm his eldest daughter. Than letting him go in my sister mind. "What kind of rumors are you are affording, Love?" Klaus said. "Oh Gorgeous! Klaus Mikaelson doesn't know the rumors about him and Ariana Forbes herself?!" I yelled in anger. Thank goodness that every bedroom here is sacred with magic. No one can hear inside the room. From the outside. He vamp speed me into a wall. Lifting me off the ground with his hands on my shoulders. "WHAT IS IT?!" He yelled. I glanced at Hope. She looked me sitting up from my bed. Hope looks at me in fear. Wondering what the hell is her father hurting her only and best friend. I turn to Klaus and he hit my shoulders against the wall. I yelled in pain. "What is it?" Klaus said again but in a calm voice. "The rumor was that you have a other daughter. With my mom, when she went to go and tell you. She saw you with Hayley." I said in pain. Hope and Klaus eyes widened as they hear. Klaus dropped me. Leaving me in the floor on my feet. And I sit up just laying their. Klaus goes down in my level. "And who the hell is she then?" Klaus said. I hesitate and sighs. "And that presume daughter is Me. Vanessa Rebekah Forbes. The girl everyone thinks is your eldest daughter." I said standing up but I limp and I catch myself on my drawer. "What The Hell is going on?!" Hope said in confusion. We both turn to hope. "Hope." Klaus said. "No! I can't believe my own father hurt my only best friend. Who I think right now is my sister!" Hope yelled in sadness and in anger.

I had tears but no tears fell down

I had tears but no tears fell down. I guess. I know that Hope was angry at her father. I mean I know how it feels. I haven't been outside for a longest time when I was little. Because my mom won't let anyone to know about my father. That why the whole bloody rumors started. Because my mother wouldn't even let me go outside. At least she let me see Rebekah. She was the closest thing to me for Klaus. And that I love him as a parent obviously. But i never saw him. I was quick out of my thought. When me and klaus exchange glances. Klaus to make sure I was telling the truth and I was. He wanted to make sure if I was his daughter. And the glances that I gave him. Made sure it was true. That I was his eldest daughter. The first born of his two daughters. Vanessa Rebekah Mikaelson.