4

She was in deep thoughts. "What if Vanessa was a long lost sister? You can't be ridiculous hope. But what if your right?" Hope thinks. Her thoughts are getting deeper about Vanessa and her unknown father. Hope calms down and fall asleep
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ariana POV
I woke up in my bed. And felt arms around my waist. I know it alaric I smirked and wanted to prank on him. I sit up. And just stood on the bed. "AHHHH ALARIC ALARIC COME KILL IT!" I yelled Alaric eyes widened and woke and sat up. "Where is it?" Alaric said. I start to laugh.

"I just wanted to wake you up

"I just wanted to wake you up." I said. Alaric groaned and fell back to bed. "No thanks" Alaric said. "Come on the tour!" I said getting up going to the closet. "Oh right the tour.." Alaric said. I turned to him and sight turn my head to the left. "What happened?" I said looking thru my clothes. "Klaus called saying Vanessa isn't a very good look for hope and they shouldn't be friends."  Alaric said. "Oh boy. Vanessa is going have to talk with klaus." I said that when Vanessa came in bathing in. "Like the hell. I'm talking to him." Vanessa said angrily. "What happened with you and him?" I said. "He is dramatic. But also dreamy. I get why you use to date him. Mommy" Vanessa said ignoring my question. "Fine. He ask me "What your interest with my daughter" Ugh, he though I was going to date hope. Like I will have move to alarmaba if I did." Vanessa said. Mines and Alaric eyes widened. "Continue Nessa." I said. Vanessa sighs. "I said I had a boyfriend and he told me what his name. This is the funny part. I said "he called your not my dad Alaric is" Hope started to laugh." Vanessa continues. Alaric start to chuckle but stops. "You have to say sorry. He is your biological father Vanessa." I said. Vanessa looks at alaric. "Vanessa you have too. Even if you don't want too. You have too" Alaric said getting up. "Fine. Only because Dad finally a agreed to something." Vanessa said chuckling.
                ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

(Ariana Outfit) I went to my office

(Ariana Outfit) I went to my office. I look at my planner for today. Got the papers ready and where to answers. Vanessa was in cheerleading. She captain. Vanessa has two best friends. One who stefanie Salvatore (Damon and Elena) . The other one who is Jenna Bennet (Bonnie and Enzo). They are a good trio! When it comes to danger the original tribird, Bennett witch, Salvatore vampire fight to protect one another. The Salvatore is a other doppelgänger. So that a blast... Alaric knock at the door. I turn my head up. "It time" Alaric said. I nodded and stood up and went to the doors of the school. I opened it. There they was. The whole Mikaelson family. "Well hello Darling!" Kol said and gave a kiss on my hand. "Hi to you too Kol." I said with a smile. And looks towards Hope. "How are you feeling Hope?" I said. "Actually very good!" Hope said. I nodded. The other school door open. I smirked and rolled my eyes. Everyone attentions turn to Vanessa and her cheerleading squad. Hope eyes widened and smiled. I turn around to find Vanessa head walking towards us.