15

Recap!

He put his chin on my shoulder. "You Know she a very creative, Good artist." Klaus said. I lean my head towards the side of his head. "She got that from you." I said. "And She gots the beautiful looks from you darling" Klaus said. I playfully roll my eyes. As we both continue to watch our daughter sketch.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Vanessa POV

I woke up in bed. I know what day it is. My Birthday. Technically it mines,Lizzie, and Josie birthday. And a saturday. I bet everyone is doing something for our party. I got out of bed and get ready. When i was about to put on my clothes. I was pulled into a vision.

I was standing next to Uncle Elijah. Who was yelling at Dad because of what happened to me. "Is it so important to you that people quake with fear at the sound of your name?" Uncle elijah said.

"People quake with fear because I have the power to make them afraid

"People quake with fear because I have the power to make them afraid." Dad started. "What will this child offer me? Will it guarantee me power?" Dad finished looking at me. And i was tearing up. You don't know how heartbroken i am. Having your own father use you for magic."Family is power, Niklaus. Love, loyalty – that's power. This is what we swore to one another a thousand years ago, before life tore away what little humanity you had left, before ego, before anger, before paranoia created in this person before me someone I can barely even recognize as my own brother. This is us, the Original family, and we remain together, always and forever. I am asking you to stay here. I will help you and I will stand by you. So save this girl. Save your child" Uncle elijah said inferring me. "No" Dad said.

 "I had it!" I said in anger

"I had it!" I said in anger. Everyone turned to me. Uncle elijah tooks step away. Knowing what will happened.I was choking dad with magic. "Go ahead! Kill Me!' Dad said trying to breathe. Our family was watching behind us. Hope right next to landon. They both worried. Hell, everyone was worried. I glares at Dad for a long moment before finally letting him go and dropping him to the floor. I take a moment to calm myself.  " I'm not going to kill you, you idiot!" I said incredulously.  "Despite your behavior, you're still my father!" I said incredulously again.  Dad looks at me in confusion and surprise as he catches his breath. "Yeah, just one you shut out repeatedly." Dad said. I rolled my eyes.