11 (Part 2)

(Now this is where the song begins)
Recap!
"The only one who has the guts to change her mind is her first crush and the one and only Kai Parker." I finished. "Someone grab Ariana phone. We are calling him." Rebekah said. "Don't worry I'm already here." A familiar voice said.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Vanessa POV
(Before that all happened)
I woke up I got ready for school. I change into my uniform for school. I put my hair into this.

"Hope let go!"  I said

"Hope let go!" I said. Hope came running down with her book bag. "I'm here let go!" Hope said. I smiled. We went to school. Everything was fine. When fifth period was over we saw a letter that was thrown all around. Me and Hope look at each other and grab a letter.

Kaleb and MG two vampires came to us

Kaleb and MG two vampires came to us. Wondering and confused as the rest of the grade or class was. We walked into lunch. Almost everyone had the letter. Me, Hope , Kaleb , MG sat together. (Hit play right now)"The Park Pamphlet." Hope said. Penelope park. "Holy shit what did Penelope did now?" I said putting my finger on top of my nose shaking my head.

Before I turn back into the pamphlet

Before I turn back into the pamphlet. "Landon Kirby had a torrid affair
And he wrote it down right there!" MG said. I gasped. "Highlights!" Jed said he is a werewolf. "That can't be true!" Me and Hope said that at the same time. We look at each other. ""The charge against me Is a connection with one James Park! For purposes of Improper-speculation. My real crime is an Amorous connection with his daughter, Penelope. For a considerable time With his knowing consent" Kaleb said reading the pamphlet. Everyone turn up. I don't know who everyone looking at so I look up. It was Landon. He was reading the pamphlet. Landon look at me with regret. I had a confused look. ""I had frequent meetings with his daughter Penelope Park. Most of them at my own room." Kaleb,MG,Landon said. "At his own room!" Jed said. I breathe in sadly. And had teary eyes. Hope hugged me comforting me. It little help a bit."While Ms. Mikaelson with her sister Hope being absent living with her father." Landon,MG said. Everyone looks at me and hope. Tears coming down my face. Hope get up and leaves somewhere. So everyone turns to me. "No..." I said. I got up. I shook my head and cover my mouth and cry. "Boo!" Everyone expect Landon said. To Landon. "Have you read this?" A student said to Alaric. Alaric looked at me and saw me crying. "Well, he's never gon' be Class President now." Jed said. "Never gon' be President now!" Rafael, MG said. "That one last thing to worry about." Kaleb said. Doors open we all turn to find Lizzie and Josie. "We came as soon as we heard." Lizzie and Josie said. Landon came rushing down and went to them. "Lizzie Josie-" Landon starts but Kaleb,MG,Rafael cuts him off. "All the way from London?! Damn!" Kaleb MG and Rafael said. "Lizzie,Josie Thank god someone who understand what I'm struggling here to do. " Landon finished. "We aren't here for you." Josie said. "Oooh!" Everyone said. Lizzie and Josie saw me crying and turn back to Landon. "I know my sister like I know my own mind." Lizzie started. "You will never find anyone as trusting or as kind." Josie said. "I love my sister more than anything in this life" Josie and Lizzie said in unison. "I choose her happiness over mine every time." Josie said. "Put what we had aside." Lizzie said. "We are standing at her side." Josie said. "You could never be satisfied." Lizzie said. "God, I hope your satisfied!" Josie said in anger. They walked towards me and hugged me. That when Alaric called mom and dad. Josie and Lizzie went with Ric. I just stay there crying. "Have you read this? You ever see somebody ruin their own life?"MG,Kaleb,Jed said. Everyone turn to me and said "That poor girl."

Well that was crazy. So next chapter will contain the stuff that happened last chapter. How are you feeling about this? And also next chapter will be from an idea by ilovepietromaximoff and the song first burn by Hamilton as well. Make sure to vote if you love the chapter so far.