5

"Yeah I have three daughters. Lizzie and Josie were implanted by Jo coven. And there father is Alaric." I said pointing at alaric which he turn around and did the same smile. Oh gosh I can't believe it.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Wow and I thought you keeping tabs with Rebekah was odd. But him? The old man?!" Kol snickers. Which made Davina slap him behind his head. And turned to me. "So sorry.." Davina said I nodded. "Don't worry." I said. "Hope this is Lizzie and Josie." Vanessa said introducing the three girls to each other. "Hi nice to meet you two." Hope said shaking their hands. Lizzie and Josie smiled. "Well we should get going! I need Klaus,Hayley, and hope to come with me to the office. The others can wait outside." I said. Hayley Klaus and hope nodded. They followed me into my office. They sat In front of me. I looked at hope. "How do you like the school Hope?" I said. Hope smiled.

"I really Like it

"I really Like it." Hope said. I nodded and turn to the two parents which they both soft nods. I pull out the paper for her to enroll. "Name?" I said clicking ny pen. "Hope Aria Mikaelson." Hayley said. What.the.actual.fuck?! I thought. I gave a soft nod and wrote it down . "Species?" I said. "Original tribird." Klaus said. Me and Hope gave a soft chuckle. Because we both know that not true. Hayley and Klaus just stared at us confused."Klaus...She isn't the original tribird. Vanessa is." I said hope said those two words. Klaus and Hayley eyes widened. "So her dad is a?" Hayley started. "A hybrid? Yes a vampire and werewolf. And which is mix with a heretic and you got yourself a tribird baby." I said exposing my true self. "Your a heretic?" Hayley said. I nodded. "Anyways off the topic. Hope you have tigger your curse?"I said. Hope looks down and nods. "You know don't worry! My favorites is the werewolves. Shhh" I said to hope who chuckle and looks up. Hayley gave me a soft smile I return. I turn around my twirling chair. And I got a map that around the school. I point at the woods and a cabin near. "This is where you can transfer. Just tell me or Dr. Saltzman." I said. Hope nodded. Hope gave me a look that said pleasecanyouputmeonesomevanessaclasses? I gave her a smile and nodded. I went to a cabinet and took out a schedule of Vanessa classes. And handed it to Hope. "Love, it has everything even her lunch time." I said. Klaus and Hayley look at their daughter who is completely over joyed. Hayley turns to me. "Thanks you so much!" Hayley said. "No problem!" I said with a smile. A while after I was in Vanessa in her room. The Mikaelsons left and Hope will come to school with one of her parents to drop her off. "Vanessa, Darling hope will have the same classes with you. You aren't mad are you?" I said. Vanessa turn to me with joy. "No! She like a sister to me!" Vanessa said. I nodded with a smile.  "Okay. She starts tomorrow!" I said. Vanessa nodded and lay on her bed covered by her blanket. I kiss her forehead. "Good night Love." I said. "Good night Mommy." Vanessa said. I turn off the lights and left the room. I went to mine and Alaric shared room and fell asleep.
Vanessa POV
I went to the kitchen and grab a Coke. As I return from getting the coke.I saw Hope in her wolf form. "Love?" I said going outside. I find her whimpering. I walk to her. She looks up. "Don't worry it me. Vanessa.." I said quietly walking towards her. Before I could do anything she turns human. "C-C-Can I-I S-S-St-Stay?" Hope stutters I nodded. She look bad. Like she been crying something must have happened at her house. I pulled her into a hug letting her know that she okay. "Let go to my room, Love." I said hope nodded. I took her hand and we went upstairs quietly. I closed the door behind us. I look at her. "Save me the pity." Hope said. I shake my head and went to my closet. Finding a pajamas for her. "Here." I gave her the pajamas and she took it and went to change in the bathroom. I got a call. From Hope phone. I look up at the bathroom that connected to my room. I hear water from the bathroom. I answered.
V: Love?
K: Ah isn't it Vanessa..
V: Klaus..What do you want?
K: Someone was sleeping on the wrong side of the bed.
V: Ha Ha very funny.
K: Anyways Hope left and we can't find her. Do you know where she is.
V: Well what happened?
K: That none of your concerns.
V: Fine I see if I can find her around the school.
K: Thank you very much Vanessa.
V: Your welcome. I call when I find her.
K: Okay Goodbye.
V: Bye.
I ended the call and right after I ended it Hope came out. We both sat next to each other in bed. "You have to tell me what happened hope." I said. "Don't worry it fine. I tell you in the morning." Hope said I nodded. We went under the covers. She wrapped her arms around me and I wrapped my arms around her as well.

(Pretend that Hope being the pink

(Pretend that Hope being the pink. And Vanessa as yellow.) Moments later she fell asleep. I grabbed my Hope and texted Hope phone who is now in klaus possession.

To: Hope😘😝🥳
From : Nessa🤗😈🤪
I found her. Sleeping on my bed. Don't worry she fine. -V x
I clicked send not a moment later. He responded.

To: Nessa🤗😈🤪
From: Hope😘😝🥳
Thank god. I pick her up after school. Make sure she doesn't go in any trouble. Sleep well Vanessa. - KM
I read it. I smiled. If he wasn't there for me. At least he was there for Hope. I put my phone to charge and fell asleep with a smile on my face. Knowing Klaus is on the window. And looking at his two daughters. Not knowing that Vanessa is his. He smiled at the sight. Realizing that they would make best friends and he needed to trust Vanessa. To see if she actually is loyal. He vamp speed to the back at the house with a smile on his face. Leaving the siblings to wonder what did he do this time.

How do you guys like kanessa relationship so far? Please comment down below. If you like this chapter make sure to vote!