3

RECAP
Me and Vanessa gave him a hug. Lizzie and Josie came in. "Woah we get left out?" Josie said. We turn to them and they join in a group hug
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Mikaelson POV
Klaus was in the living just siting their reading a book. Kol and Davina were sitting and talking. Hope and Freya were looking at spells. Hayley and Elijah left together. Rebekah came in with a bunch of letters. "Oh gosh. A bunch of letters that were years ago" Rebekah said look at the letters and smiling. "What is it? Please don't tell me those are love letters" Klaus said. Rebekah shook her head. "No it something else!" Rebekah said. Klaus look up and walk over to her Rebekah and took one of the letters. Rebekah eyes widened. "Those letters aren't for you!" Rebekah said. "Calm down sis- [starts to reads and see the name Ariana. And looks at Rebekah.] You never told me Ariana was sending you letters!" Klaus scolded Rebekah. That when everyone look up at him. "Of course I didn't because she didn't want you to know!" Rebekah snap back. This caused hope to jump in. "Who Ariana?" Hope said. The siblings turn to the young girl. "Ariana Forbes was the kindest, Coolest, Carest, and beautiful girl your ever met. She met your father. He was quite the opposite of her. No wonder why she fell for Klaus. She used to date Klaus until she caught him in bed with your mom." Kol said. Hope eyes widened. "So I was made from a cheating scandal?" Hope question. "Yeah but it not your fault. It your parents" Kol said. Klaus growls at Kol. "Hope it not your fault." Klaus said. "Yeah it isn't! Vanessa was right.." hope snapped. Klaus turn his head around. "Excuse me? Did you just say Vanessa?" Klaus question hope nodded. "You can not be her friend!" Klaus said angrily. "I mean you wanted be to make friends right? So I'm making friends! And she only just said 'we are not our parents we are the new versions of them' and I think she is right!" Hope said angrily and left the room. Hope went to her room and slammed the door. "Ouch!" Freya said. Hope grab her phone and call up Vanessa.
H: Hey Nessa.
V: Hey Hope what wrong you seem angry.
H: Oh it just that my dad said that I can't be your friend because of a past relationship with your mom.
V: oh god I bet he angry now.
H: of course he is. I snap at him.
V: no way you serious?
H: Yep
V: FaceTime?
H: Yeah!
The two girls FaceTime. "Look at me and tell me that you snap at your dad who is Klaus Mikaelson the bad hybrid." Vanessa said trying not to laugh. "Okay fine. I snapped at my dad." Hope said. Vanessa started to laugh.

 Vanessa started to laugh

"What funny?" Hope said. "It just you are going to be dagger in a way. By your own father because he got mad because you told the truth." Vanessa said Still laughing. Hope mouth opens and starts to laugh as well. "Shut up!" Hope said

They kept on laughing and stop when they had tears in their eyes

They kept on laughing and stop when they had tears in their eyes. "Oh my god! I have so much tears" Vanessa said wiping her tears. "I know same with me too" Hope said wiping her tears. That when klaus came into the room. "Why are you laughing? We can hear you all the way downstairs!" Klaus said scolding the second tribird. Vanessa kept quiet and put her hand over mouth. "No reason just watching a video." Hope snap back. Hope looks at her phone and finds Vanessa eyes widened and trying not to laugh hard. "You must be doing something." Klaus said. Before Hope can respond he took her phone away and saw Vanessa. "Vanessa.." Klaus said. "Klaus hi" Vanessa said slightly smiling and waves. "What are your interest in my daughter?" Klaus question the original tribird. "I'm not dating your daughter. Klaus, I in a relationship with a guy.." Vanessa said. Hope nods while looking at her dad. "And his name is?" Klaus said feeling overprotective towards Vanessa. And Hope roll her eyes. "His name is call. Your not my dad Alaric is. [Hope starts to giggle than laugh] Anyways Good night Klaus and hope. See you tomorrow at the school!" Vanessa said and ends the FaceTime call. Klaus gives his daughter phone back to her. "I swear don't you dare be friends with her." Klaus said warning. "Oh I can't be friends with her because you had a past relationship with her mom?!" Hope snap.

It was two much of snapping at her father that it anger him

It was two much of snapping at her father that it anger him. "I had enough! You young lady is grounded!" Klaus yelled. He left slamming Hope door. "Break the door and you have to compel for a new one" Hope mumble to herself. Hope change into her pajamas and climb into bed trying falling asleep. She was in deep thoughts. "What if Vanessa was a long lost sister? You can't be ridiculous hope. But what if your right?" Hope thinks. Her thoughts are getting deeper about Vanessa and her unknown father. Hope calms down and fall asleep. Ignoring the gut in her feeling that was true. And it was but hope slept on it.

How do you think of Klayope relationship? Comment down below! Remember if you like the chapter vote on it!