Part 1

It's been a normal day in the guild where Natsu and Gray fight casually, Erza eats her strawberry cake, Juvia stalks her love, as we can see the normal fairy tail stuff.

"Lucy! Did you see Sorcerer Weekly yet this week? "Mira, nicknamed the she-devil, yells.

"Etto, no I have not what's so spe-" the blonde mage was interrupted in front of the guild with a loud bang.

Every guild member shifted their view towards the door, getting ready for anything that happens. Just in case

"Is Captain L.H here," asked the man who was the messenger for the head captain.

Lucy jerked her head around to get a clearer view of whose asking then noticed the uniform the man is wearing. Her eyes widen.

Lucy POV

What do they want from me now? I haven't I said I'm not going back. Sshs they are still very persistent after one hundred years of rejection.

3rd Pov

Before Lucy could answer the man, the resident flame thrower mouth began to shout "What do you want with Luce,"screamed Natsu, everyone around Lucy start to get in defensive form around her.

"Is Captain L.H here," asked the man again.

"Why yo-," started Natsu but Lucy raised her hand and began walking towards the Man pushing through the defensive chain surrounding her.

"Lucy what are you doing," screamed Natsu. "that man could be dangerous"

"Stand down Natsu, he means no harm," declared Lucy as she took a step further. "Now, what can I do for you," asked Lucy, who had an idea of why he's here but it still took a shock to her that they sent someone in person to ask her the question she avoided the most.

"Get away from the ma-," shouted Natsu as he got ready for an attack.

"SILENCE," said Lucy with a strong aura leaking out which pushed the guild back and left poor Natsu gobsmacked. 

Lucy returned her focus back to the messenger.. "sorry for their rudeness but can you please answer the question."

"The head commander would like you back to the Soul Society Miss," explained to the messenger as he kneeled down.

"Well, you can tell the old gee-," Lucy was interrupted by the messenger.

"Head Commander knew you would say something like this, so he gave me a letter to explain the details more," said the man as he handed the piece of parchment to Lucy.

Lucy nodded, She took the letter and it said

 Rukia Kuchiki facing execution with the for the crime of transferring her powers to a human. Her execution will be in 25 days and all captains must be present due to the release of the seal. As a captain, you are commanded to come as a member of a Gotei 14 and have to witness this occasion. You will be expected to be there. 

After reading the letter folded it up and nodded her head towards the messenger and said "I will be back, so tell the old man I'm coming."

Without a trace, the man opened the gates and left.

"Well, shit then," Lucy murmured underneath her breath.

Lucy PoV

Funny how he says Gotei 14 when really, practical nobody knows I exist but something seems fishy about this and I need to found out.

3rd pov

"Lucy, can you tell us what just happened here," asked Erza.

"Well, it occurs that there is some business I have to attend to so I won't be coming back any time soon so I would like to say a few words to the guild... Thank you for expecting me into your family and I will cherish my memories with you all, so I would like to say farewell to the guild," explained Lucy.

After Lucy finished her explanation, the majority of the guild burst into tears or some just sulked.

"Lushieeeee, I don't want you to go," sobbed Happy.

"I know, but have to..," replied Lucy.

During this commotion, Master left his office and heard everything that was said and he too was sad at Lucy's decision, she was the light of the guild and she was an angel to be around, she was by far one of his favourite children. "Well dear, as master of the guild i have to accept your decision but I would like to name you an honorary member and if you come back you will always be welcomed."

"thank you master, but say can I keep the mark as to where I'm going, you guys don't exist," asked Lucy.

"sure thing child," replied Makarov.

"Farewell, fairytail..." said Lucy as she exited the guildhall.