Part 6

TIMESKIP-1 Week later

It was a week since the day Lucy came back to the soul society and the day Aizen betrayed the soul society. Today all the Captains were summoned to discuss recent matters and for Lucy to introduce herself to the other captains. Everyone was there except Lucy.

"Why is she, it has been 5 mins since the meeting was meant to start so why is she taking long," complained Captain Su Feng, who already wasn't fond of the 14th Captain.

"oh, this is typical Captain LH, in her 115 years being captain she has only attended 3meetings as to her they were 'unnecessary' and 'has nothing to include her' and 2 were accidents as she wasn't actually going to come but Yorichi made her mad somehow and she chased her into the meeting and the other time was out of curiosity but nobody could see her until she informed us she was actually there so I'm guessing shes here already so come out now."

"Geez Old Man, way to ruin the fun, i was actually the first person here and I'm surprised you remeber at your old age,"said Lucy as she stood in line waving to the other Captains like a fool.

"Well,start introducing yourself, lady"

Captains/ Lucy

"They call me Captain LH and my actually name is Lucy Heartfillia and im in charge of the 14th Division. I dont have a liteunant and i really dont care for the soul society, humans or hollows. Im only here due to a promise and final wish. Im not like any regular person and thats all i have for you..any questions?"

"How many people are in the 14th division and what do you speliazes in."

"Well, its a one woman division and in my division what i do is special missions like assaination and things to do killing an enemy, deadly jobs then the stealth force as what I can do is kinda illegal and can make a person wanted *whispers this part* and killing soul reapers and clans.

"Why dont u have a liteuneanat."

"Why i had 5 but they are all dead because i killed them."

Everone was shocked by this answer.

"HOW ARE U A CAPTAIN"

"simple, Central 46 were scared of me since i was a child so to "suprass me" they made me a Captain so they can watch over me so they kidnapped and blackmailed me"

"Why killl them"

" 2 of them were about to snitch to a clan memeber that i killed them which is a big no no in the assaination world, 1 was about to blow my cover so they had to be ellimated and the other was too nosy and annoying so one day i got bored"

"despicable"

"evil"

"heartless"

"call me all those words but ive heard worse and if you guys only knew the dark side of the world, over their im seen as an angel"

"Why leave"

"i heard some certain news so i had to go and plus central did something, so yh"

"Now enough questions you can ask them in your free time, we are going to discuss recent events."