Part 9 pt.1

Captaind POV

A draw... how strong is this woman.

Lucy's POV

What did I get myself into? I should have let my mouth closed but lying wouldn't have done anything good for them. It's the bitter truth. Nah I have to fight 4 Captains who I clearly hurt their pride. At least this gonna test my powers and a wag to over come my rusty ness. I'm not going to show them everything cuz it wouldn't be a fair fight .

'Chop.chop.. let's get this started cause this boiling sun ain't for me so I would like to get this over and done with"

I want to rattle them up a bit..  play with their minds to see why they are cuz why not. Battles with the most anger always turn out great.. I heard most of the tch but Kenpachi couldn't stop grinning.

I took out a fan cause I'm really hot and equipped into this

Cause I was sick and tired of wearing the thick black Cape plus it wasn't doing me any justice in my opinion

Cause I was sick and tired of wearing the thick black Cape plus it wasn't doing me any justice in my opinion. This is how I regularly dress so I dont see any harm anyway.. "urm.. what was that exactly"asked Captain Mad Scientist.

I decided to be blunt before anyone especially mad Scientist gets any ideas to run any tests on me cuz I dont want to fo that again.

"I simply changed my clothes cause I was getting tired of the Cape."