Part 2

Lucy PoV

I summoned Virgo after I exited the guild to pack all my stuff and to tell the landlady I'm leaving and hand her the remaining rent.

What is the main reason Rukia is getting executed and why did she give her powers to a human? It doesn't add up and I don't like the strange feeling I'm getting.. something is going to happen. To think I'm actually going back to that hell hole. This is soo long and even though it has been 100 years why do I have to come back. I really liked the new happy me but now I have to go back to cold-hearted demon bitch. If you think Mira is the she-devil then I'm worse. I just hope that they don't bother me with tasks that I really don't want to do anymore. Over there I was a killer but it was justified in the name of law and that's why nobody had tried to overthrow the soul society. Over there I am seen as a myth...I tale to scare your kids but really I'm the nobles guinea pig but what can I say... I'm good at what I do. And don't get me started that horrible nickname...My thoughts were interrupted by Virgo returning. 

"Princess, the work has been done and is stored in the celestial... Punishment."

"No Virgo, no punishment and thank you." And with that, she disappeared. I was making my way to the Heartfilia Mansion as my Zanpakutos is hidden beside my mum's grave use to lie before Jude got bankrupted.

MEANWHILE IN THE SOUL SOCIETY

3rd POV

The captains were summoned to the meeting to inform of the return of a certain reaper.

"I wonder what this is about," thought Captain Hitsugaya as there was nothing happening in the soul society expect the execution of Rukia Kuchiki, so whats going on? He was pondering on what is going.

TIMESKIP-ALL CAPTAINS HAVE ARRIVED

"Now, that everyone has arrived I would like to inform you that a Captain will be returning after 100 years of leaving the soul society and will be staying for good," stated Head Captain "this may be a shock to you but after 100 years of letters saying that they should return, they have finally accepted only due to the fact there is an execution happening."

"May I ask which division this Captain was apart of " bluntly asked Captain Shunsui Kyōraku.

"Well, you should remember who this is, Captain LH of the 14th division," explained Head Captain.

"Sir, u really don't mean that person... I actually thought they were dead." blurted out Captain Ukitake

"Since, when was there is 14th division," asked Captain Gin.

"The 14th division only exists for Captain LH for reasons I can't give you the answer to. If you have questions, ask the Captain when they come but I would like to warn you, they are different as even the royal guard deemed them the next strongest Captain of all time and would have been head captain if they were in a different division and compared to the rest of us, has little care for the soul society or hallows, they only act when they feel like and is to be rumored to have a bad temper as if the books of LH are true then even I would not be able to handle them.," said Head Captain.

The whole room was silent.. a captain who is feared by the Head Captain himself.

"But if we go off the books, they don't fight with their Zanpakuto and is technically a mass murder of certain clans and is one scaring being who could destroy this place in seconds if they get mad. They are practically worse versions of Captain Kenpachi and seem not to care about others being so how is this person Captain again?" questioned Captian Toshiro. 

"How will we know the arrival of the Captain, do they have a lieutenant," asked Captain Aizen.

"They don't have a lieutenant due to certain reasons and we will not know as they keep their spiritual pressure at Zero percent as any further than 2 can make the whole soul society faint. They would overwhelm everybody but I think they are coming in at least 20 days due to them leaving the world they were in," responded Head Captain.

"Well, this is a strange being, maybe I shall do some tests on them,"Captain Kurotsuchi, clearly intrigued by the 14th Captain.

"Then I will be at your funeral and I will surely bring some nice flowers," joked  Captain Kyōraku.

"Is there any questions," asked H.C (getting lazy)

"I do have a question, how come they were gone for 100 years," asked Captain Su-Fēng.

"they said they were going on holiday and that was the last time we felt their spiritual pressure but we were able to track their location on a few occasions and commanded them back but they would ignore or we would miss their pressure so we temporarily gave up."

"Wow, they sure are a lucky one...imagine ignoring orders," said Captain Gin.

"Now that everything is said and done. Captains you are dismissed."

Captain Ukitake POV

After all these years, you're coming back...Lucy