Part 3

BACK TO LUCY

Lucy arrived at the Heartfilia Estate after a long journey. She decides to stay for 2 weeks before opening the portal to go back to soul society.

Lucy POV

It says good to be back even though there were not a lot of good memories but I still like it here. I might as well do some training before I go back for 2 weeks but first, I need to find my Zanpaktuos. Well, I have 3 Zanpaktuos but I rarely use them unless the strong is really strong so I haven't touched them in 100 years as those are not my weapons for murder. I have a vampire spirt and a dragon spirt and a sphinx. I really got a knack for mythical beings and if I unsheath them they automatically go in Shikai cause they know I rarely use them unless it's serious.

My sphinx spirit is the wise and honest one (a bit too honest), the vampire is the sly and cunning one while my dragon is the bipolar and destructive one. Their names are Spurea, Vyuri, and Drianyon and I don't have to command them out loud but telepathically. In Bankai, Vyuri and Drianyon turn into a scythe and change my appearance while Spurea turns into twin swords and my personality changes. I miss them all but I'm dreading the lecture they are gonna give me and they don't look like regular katanas as they have their own colours- blue for Spurea, red for Vyuri and white for Drianyon.

Their abilities are in bankai are that when stabbed or sliced by Vyuri, your blood and soul is slowly being sucked out of you so every move you make your power is fading due to him being a vampire but fights best in dark places and increases my speed so I technically have the best flash step; Spurea places a curse on your body as its strikes your nerves and blood points and increases my strength making it very hard to injure me and Drainyon sends high waves of spiritual pressure throughout its opponent's body cause it is rejected and destroy and harm themself while heightens all my senses. But they do have their faults as a scythe can slow you down and twin swords cause you not to chant any type of spell. I merge all 3 weapons than its game over for me and my opponent as it while draining me and would be hard to recover and I would be in a coma for some time while the opponent wouldn't even survive. And destroy anything within range, so everybody would be injured.

TIMESKIP-SHE FOUND THE WEAPONS

Here's what they look like