Part 5

£rd POV

(after this scene, Lucy appears)

Lucy flash stepped to where the execution takes place and she looks down below and can see injured soul reapers and the captains plus something that caught her off guard: humans and a Quincy. She decides to make her presence noticeable. She decided to land on the ground creating some dust and a loud bang. She made her way towards the Captains. As she was walking she said

"WELLL, well, well, look what we have here "

Captains POV

Everybody was still in shock after Aizen's reappearance and disappearance then a bang was heard not too far from where they were standing. We all stood reading to attack whatever it was. Dust was made after the bang and a figure was heading towards them in a cloak. A voice was heard saying "WELLL, well, well, look what we have here " and continue to proceed, everyone was ready to attack. The H.C made a signal for everyone to stand down. All the captains were confused about why until he said "Captain LH is nice of you to grace us with your presence."

"The pleasure is not all mine old geezer." replied the cloaked figure as they came in the middle of everyone. Most were shocked at the exchange between them, thinking they had guts to talk to the H.C like that.

"You should not talk to the H.C like that"harshly piped Su-Feng.

"Well, a little feisty one I see... sadly I like to talk to the old man like this.. he is not either above or below me so I can do what please...but either way, why should you care unless you're gonna do something." shot back the cloaked figure and judging by the voice it was a female and she said those words a dark aura grew around her.

Everyone flinched at the aura surrounding her.

"Now, geezer you have a lot of explaining to do as to why a few seconds ago I saw a menos grande rip themselves out of the sky, 3 pillars of light lifting the ground with people, the Seireitei in a mess, a lot of injured soul reapers *looks at Captain Komamura and Kuchki*, a human soul reaper*points at Ichigo*, humans, the last Quincy and what I think to be the reaper who is meant to be executed by the way I have a few questions about as the info you gave me doesn't add up to me, here. We will do introductions later but when everyone's healed, you can hold a meeting later to catch me up in the last hundred years cause I see some new faces among the Gotei 13." explained the 14th Captain.

"very well but can you do something about this mess*looks at Seireitei*," asked H.C

"you like to push your luck old man but you're lucky I feel nice today.. let's see this as my punishment for leaving cause I really don't want to as I wasn't apart of this and you should really do it yourselfs*glances at the soul reaper present*" replied Captain LH.

Some captains scowled at her remark.

"is that scowling I hear," said Captain LH as she glares at the Captains. Most shook their head or hung it low.

Captain L.H kneeled down and drew a circle with symbols on the ground. After she placed her hand a started to chant something.."light of the souls." "dead rulers" "send me your souls"  the ground started to shake and then she shouted "TIME ARC- Retour au départ". 

A bright light shone blinded everyone.. the light starts to dim down and everyone looked at the Seireitei and saw how everything was like how it was before the whole fiasco.

Captain LH got up and said, "I'm done, I would help heal the injured but I think i would leave it to squad 4, and now I'm going." And with that, she disappeared.

"What did she do," exclaimed LIteunant Rengi.

"I don't know," said Uryu.

"shes a strange woman and her attitude is unique," said Captain Hitusygyua.