Part 4

TIMESKIP-THE DAY SHE LEAVES

Lucy's POV

I was getting ready to go as I asked Virgo to pack my things and I decide to wear the cloak future lucy wore and I don't really like my reaper uniform so I will have to change it when I reach the soul society. I was ready to leave earth land but I really don't want to but I think the time has come to say goodbye. I must go now and sort out this execution business cause I don't think she deserves it. I was preparing myself to open the gate then Loki appeared.

"How, you doing princess," I just rolled my eyes.

"I was doing better before you came, can you stop popping out of nowhere,"

"I'm crushed, you don't miss your knight in shining armor," this playboy dramatically pretended to have a heart attack. I don't know what imma do with him.

"But on a serious note, The spirit King wanted me to tell you that, you can still open our gates and use us for battles and use your star dress and celestial powers. He also wanted to give you these(the zodiac keys but in black and silver) as they are more suited to the world and you can also use their star dress as well as merge yourself with them."

"The eclipse zodiac keys...is stash face sure about this.."

"In fact, he's absolutely positive and they even said they want you to be their master."

"oh really... till him that I gladly accept"

"Okay princess, I don't want to delay you any further..bye-bye" And with that Loki left.

I attached the keys with my other keys and I opened the portal and left Earthland.

The Soul society awaits my arrival.

TIMESKIP-SHE ENTERS THE SOUL SOCIETY

3rd POV

A hole was created in the sky of soul society and entered was a blond woman wearing a black cloak. "Well, it seems this place hasn't changed, maybe I will take a str-"She was interrupted by a strong wave of spiritual pressure and decide to look at the direction it's coming from. What she say was 3 large pillars of light and land lifting up. 

Lucy POV

whats this pressure I'm feeling. I think I'm going to check this thing out. It was at the direction where the executions take place.I should hurry.

3rd POv

The blond lady flash stepped towards the light.