Part 8

3rd POV

"Well, I dont see any harm in that.. we have been asking a considerable amount questions towards you so it wouldn't be fair if you didn't get a chance." Replied Captain Junshiro

"Its fine by me..go ahead Captain L.H." stated H.C

"Well my first question is for you.. old man. How weak, on a scale 1 to 10 is this generation of soul reaper compared to the last?"

"Well, I would say this generation has there weak points but I would give them a 6.5."

"A 6.5 huh... why is that sue to their lack  of battle experience or they are naturally weak spirited and in mind as if a batch a ryoka was able to beat some of your finest without any proper experience and first timers.. are you sure the soul reapers are even ready to fight off Aizen in the condition they are in? Cause I dont even these Captains of yours can including yourself."

"What are you trying to say ... Captain? Are insinuating that we are weak Captains and we lack power to defeat Aizen... this is absurd?" Screamed Captain Shrimp

"I didn't insinuate anything.. dont miss quote me. I'm stating that you guys are weak. This battle is completely useless if you guys dont even know the power potential of your opponent.  And I got to give credits to Aizen cuz my guy did a number on you guys and in my opinion the only people who have the slightest chance of defeating Aizen is me and the Ichigo brat."implied Lucy.

Everybody looked quite upset at what Lucy just said. They way she said it was insulting and she even put the Ryoka kid on higher pedalstool. To the Captains expect Shunsui and Junshiro plus the H.C; she was not befitting of the Captain and she was arrogant and rude.They had an urge to have a fight with her just to put her in her place.

"Huh, is that so... are you saying that your stronger then me.. let's settle outside then." Commented Kenpachi

"Sure, but 1 v 1 is not that interesting so how about 4 v 1 would be more satisfying. So how about you *points at Byukua*, you *points at Toshiro* and you *Su-Feng* aswell since you guys have one of the more deeper scowls on ur face meaning maybe I've rubbed you the wrong one." Said Lucy with an sly innocent look on her face.

"Hn" replied Byukua
"Tch" Su-feng
"Fine by me" Captain Shrimp

"Old man, can we go outside and settle this."asked Lucy.

"Oh.. I would like to see how you fight as it has been 105 years since our little sparring match.. that ended in a draw." Answered H.C