AUTHOR'S NOTES

Cold War- Eric Reprid ^^ Vibey song suggestion

Hello to whoever took the time to read this page. Thank you for stopping and taking the time to read my thoughts and notes.

First and foremost, thanks for following my updates every week( if you are). The amount of reads I have means a lot to me and like I mentioned before is a motivation for me to keep writing. I enjoy writing immensely and I want to continue doing it for the rest of my life. Although I am not the best writer I will keep trying.

I was to remind people to please vote if you enjoyed a chapter or multiple. It helps my story get viewed more and get more recognition. Also if you enjoyed feel free to comment what you liked etc. If you didn't enjoy feel free to leave your constructive criticism in the comment or message me privately. I would really really love to see some feedback, response, and reaction!!!!!

A lot of questions and concerns some of you may have as far as the story or plot will be answered as the chapters go on, I swear. The story is more plot based than romance based. There will be a lot of romance but the plot is more important to me.

AGAIN THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!! ENJOY THE STORY!!l

***for anyone wondering, this book will be over 30 chapters