19

Xander's POV

She looked so damn good. She was beautiful, to begin with, but she looked more sexy than cute. I couldn't even bring myself to say anything to her because everything I wanted to say would've crossed the line; therefore, I opted to take my leave. I could feel a heat rise through my body when I looked at her. A dangerous feeling I didn't want to unleash.

"What's the holdup man, we gotta get out of here." Emilio groaned. We were all scattered around the lobby area waiting for Harley's arrival. I hadn't thought about how long it would take for her to get ready, but then again, Julian did mention something about females taking a long time to get ready. I had never had to wait on her female before, so I disregarded him.

"Calm down. Give her a second." I hissed to him.

"We have time," Henry added.

"I told you." Julian sang. "Not to mention she had to be taken from house maid to model status in just a couple hours." Julian clenched his teeth together. Harley was a natural beauty but natural wasn't something we were going for. As sick as it is, she was being pampered to Huncho's liking more than my own. I tightened my fist at the thought.

"I thought you were going to stay with her?" Felipe asked. I was, but I couldn't bear the intense tension in the room. As soon as she walked in, I could sense her displeasure with me. I wasn't sure why but the combination of her quick-tempered attitude and her luscious features caused an overwhelming sensation of desire.

"She can take care of the rest," I answered vaguely.

Harley's irritation with me was apparent, but it wasn't unwarranted. Although I didn't particularly appreciate it, and I had a hunger to know exactly why she was angered, now was not the time to address it. Everyone had to be concentrating today, not just me. There was no room for error. Huncho was a bitch, but he knew how the cartel business worked. If something comes off too suspicious, it could mean hell for me. Granted, if something happened to Harley or any of my men or I'd wring his neck along with everyone he worked with.

"Finally," Felipe breathed out and clapped his hands together. "She's finally here, folks" Felipe rolled his eyes and stood up from sitting on the carpeted steps.

My eyes switched to above Felipe's head, where Harley descended the steps while desperately holding on to the railing. She wasn't even looking up as she walked. Her eyes stayed glued to the steps as she dragged her feet along with her.

"I gotcha." A voice came from behind me and walked towards her. Ralph's bigfoot built self trotted to her and held out his hand to assist her.

"Thanks." She smiled. Now I could see her face clearly. She looks more gorgeous than she did previously. She was ravishing striking, alluring, and everything in between. She accepted his hand and he guided her down the remainder of the steps. My eyes moved to him almost immediately.

"Joder, apresúrate, pendejo," (fuck, hurry up you asshole) I almost growled to him. His eyes snapped to me in shock along with Harley. I had never spoken Spanish in front of her so it was understandable. I rarely did speak it since it wasn't my first language and the majority of my men knew English. Henry and Felipe looked at me with pure amusement. Finally, her feet were on the marble floor and she was looking towards all of us. The way that dress hugged her curves and clung to her like a second skin. The subtle cleavage was even more arousing. It gave a perfect view of her round bottom. The makeup only accentuated all her beautiful features. 

"Wow. What happened to, little bit." Henry exclaimed and walked towards her. Little bit?

"Thanks." She laughed at Henry. She never made a smile like that at me.