🎵🥁~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡~🥁🎵

Y/N woke up to the sound of her phone notifications blaring in her ear. She quickly snapped her head up. She looked at her phone to see it was noon and Beck had been texting her to see if she was awake for hours.

--------------------------------

Beck: DUDE ARE YOU UP?!? I WILL BREAK INTO YOUR HOUSE DEADASS

Y/N: YES I'M UP!! JEEZ

Beck: Good, now get ready I'm coming to pick you up in like 2 hours.

Y/N: I thought we agreed you'd get me at 6?

Beck: Well I'm bored and I want to hang out before then. Ben's coming too.

Y/N: Whatever, I'm getting ready now.

--------------------------------

She quickly jumped out of bed and pulled a 'Greg Heffley when Rodrick tricked him into thinking he was late for school'.

After eating breakfast and brushing her teeth she ran back to her room to figure out what she was going to wear. She normally didn't care about these things but she thought it would be fun to put together a good outfit.

She finally settled on wearing one of her punk-band t-shirts with an army green canvas jacket over it, black jeans, and black converse (the ones with that black rubber too).

After getting dressed she felt pretty satisfied with herself and went downstairs to wait for Beck.

"Someone looks..." Her dad said while walking in to the living room "Grunge, "

"Thanks?" Y/N didn't know if that was a compliment or not. "I thought it would be fun to dress up for once, "

"This is dressed up?" He asked "When I was your age I would wear this every day, "

Y/N looked down at her outfit and questioned all of her life choices. "Whatever, " she scoffed.

"Isn't Beck not coming to get you till like six?" He asked

"Change of plans, She's gonna get me in an hour or so " she explained "She wanted to hang out a little before we study I guess

"Gotcha, Do you have your bag packed?"

"What?" Y/N forgot that it was a 'sleepover' "Oh yeah, I got all my stuff in my backpack, "

"You tell Rodrick about our plans?"

"Yep, "

"What did he say?"

"He said 'No problem, I can't wait!'"

"Really?" He asked sarcastically

"Mmhm," Y/N said sweating.

"Y/N I know a lie when I hear one, " he remarked. Y/N's dad was basically a human lie Detector. Nothing ever got past him.

"WELL, WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY?!? HE FREAKED OUT!!" Y/N shouted "What would you say if I told you you were gonna be interviewed by someone who hates you! "

"Who said I hated him?"

"Well, you never said it but it was implied, " Y/N explained.

"Whatever, just make sure he knows I'm not going to kill him, " he said "Can't make much progress if he's scared of me the whole time, "

"Aww, " Y/N pretended like she was tearing up "You want to make progress, "

"Weirdo, " He said pulling her into a hug. "I'm gonna go do some yard work, Wanna help?" He knew she would say no but felt like it was worth a shot.