🎵🥁~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞~🥁🎵

A/N: dude...thanks for almost 1k reads

present

"Hi, " Heather greeted awkwardly. Y/N hadn't seen her act this way since they first met.

"What do you want? And make it quick please, " Y/N said already annoyed.

"Well, basically, I'm sorry, "

"I-...Huh?" Y/N couldn't believe what she was hearing. Literally. She didn't believe her.

"Don't make me repeat myself, " She gritted through her teeth.

"What do you mean you're sorry?"

"WHAT DO YOU THINK I MEAN?! I MEAN I'M SORRY!" Heather snapped. Y/N rolled her eyes. Even when Heather's trying to be nice she's still an ass.

"Way to show it, " Y/N scoffed. She started to walk off. Heather was just wasting her time...again.

"Wait, " Heather said at the last second. Y/N turned around, fed up with Heather's nonsense. "I don't want us to hate each other anymore, "

"That's really funny coming from you, " Y/N walked closer to her. "If I remember correctly it was you who dumped me, bullied me, and kissed my best friend. You have no right to want to be my friend after all that, "

"Ugh, would you shut up! I know all of that already! That's why I wanted to apologize asshole!"

"Thanks, I don't accept it, " Y/N didn't know what had gotten into Heather. Whatever it was, it was weirding her out.

"I didn't expect you to, " Heather frowned. "I just wanted you to let me explain myself a little bit before you yelled at me, "

"Then explain yourself, Heather, I have to get back to lunch soon, " Y/N pinched the bridge of her nose.

"I never wanted to dump you, " Heather blurted out.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean...I actually did, you know, like you, " She looked at the ground.

"Why did you then?" Y/N cautiously stepped closer.

"My parents didn't know we were girlfriends, they just thought we were girl friends, " Heather said. "When they found out they were super pissed and threatened to kick me out if I didn't cut it off, " Tears started filling Heather's eyes. "I never wanted to, "

"Heather, I- " Y/N felt herself getting sucked into Heather's guilt trap and tried not to give in. "Then why did you do all the other stuff, "

"You just seemed so happy without me and I hated you for it, " Heather wiped her eyes. "I wanted to hurt you, so I did, "

Y/N paused for a second. She looked at Heather's wet face and down at the floor.

"I appreciate your honesty and your apology, but I-" Y/N wasn't good at letting people down easy. "I can't be friends with you, not after all that's happened, "

Just then the bell rang, the hall filled with students rushing to their next class.

"That's okay Y/N, " Heather smiled sadly. Hearing Heather say her name made Y/N uncomfortable. "I just wanted to talk to you honestly again, " She pulled Y/N into a hug. Y/N deciding that hugging her back would be the last thing she ever did for her.

"See you around Heather, " Y/N said awkwardly.

"See you around, " They pulled away from each other and went theyre separate ways.

Y/N turned around to see her friends walking down the hall towards her. Rodrick was carrying her things for her.

"Why were you hugging Heather?" Rodrick asked.