🎵🥁~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝~🥁🎵

A/N: I drew Rodrick ^ Sorry for not updating lol

The Next Morning:

--------------------------------

It was bright and early. Beck hopped into her car and sped down the street, ready to tell Ben about a new plan she had been devising. She pulled up to his house and honked her horn viciously.

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I'M COMING!!" Ben shouted from his window. Beck could hardly contain her excitement. A couple of minutes later, Ben came running out the door still tying his shoes.

"Hurry up!" She said pulling him into the passenger seat.

"Okay, I'm here! What?!" He said slightly annoyed.

"I have a plan, " Beck said suspiciously.

"Okaay? What kind of plan?"

"A 'Rodrick and Y/N' kind of plan, " She smirked.

"Oooh, " His interest was now peaked. "What is it?"

"Okay, So here's what I've got so far..."

...

Y/N woke up to the smell of bacon grease clogging her arteries. She glanced at her phone to see she had slept in. She groaned and rolled out of bed. She quickly got dressed and shuffled down the stairs to see Rodrick awkwardly sitting at her kitchen counter eating a slice of bacon.

Y/N shot him a ??!? look. He just shrugged and motioned to her dad who was making all sorts of breakfast foods.

"Morning dad, Rodrick, " She greeted. Rodrick gave her a small wave.

"Morning Y/N!" Her dad greeted back. "Breakfast?"

"I'm good, " She said weirded out. "Thanks, "

"Suit yourself, " He smiled.

"Okay, well. School starts in like 10 minutes so we should go, " She said. She grabbed Rodrick by the collar and speed-walked out the door.

"What was that?!" Y/N whisper yelled as they climbed into the van.

"I don't know! I just knocked on the door because you were taking forever and your dad answered and asked me if I wanted some breakfast!" Rodrick explained frantically.

"And you said yes?!?"

"The man offered me bacon Y/N! Was I supposed to say no?!" He asked.

"...fair, " Y/N said calmly, deescalating the situation. "But still, That was not what I was expecting to wake up to, "

"Yeah, sorry about that, " He smiled. "My impulse control is kind of shit, "

"I can see, " She jokingly gestured around the van.

"Hey! This van was a very thought out and planned purchase!" He argued.

"I remember when you got this thing, " Y/N smiled. "You were so excited to show it to me and Ben. I still think you did a good job painting it. The safety pin on the back was a nice touch, "

Rodrick raised an eyebrow.

"What?" Y/N asked.

"Was that a compliment? From you?" He joked.

"Keep making a big deal out of it and it'll be the last one you get, " She threatened. Rodrick laughed in response.

They arrived at school and met with Ben and Beck by Rodrick's locker.