🎵🥁~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘~🥁🎵

They piled into Beck's drove over to Rodrick's house. While they were joking around and having fun, Rodrick was at home with Greg getting scolded by their parents.

"You two will stay here together all weekend and work out your differences," Mrs. Heffley said picking up Manny. "And if you don't I will and trust me, you don't want any part of that, " She walked out the door and put Manny in his car seat. Mr.Heffley stayed behind.

"Don't have anyone over while we're gone, got it?" He growled. The boys nodded. "Okay, " He walked out the house and started the car. As soon as the car was out of sight, Rodrick jumped on the couch and sent a mass text to everyone he didn't already invite.

"Party...at...my place, " He mumbled while typing. Greg ran over to him.

"You're throwing a party?" Greg asked in a whiny voice. "Dad said we weren't allowed to have anyone over!"

"And he'll never know that we did, " Rodrick explained, "It'll be our little secret, "

"I'm so telling mom, " Greg said walking to the phone.

"WAIT WAIT WAIT, " Rodrick yelled, "Y/N will be there, " He was exploiting the fact that Greg has somewhat of a crush on Y/N. Greg ran over to Rodrick.

"Really?" Greg asked pulling on Rodrick's shirt. Rodrick made a confused and disgusted face at him.

"Mmhm yeah, and she's on her way now so we should get ready, " Rodrick said trying to push Greg away. Greg ran upstairs to change clothes and Rodrick did the same. On his way back down the stairs, the doorbell started to ring. It was Ben, Beck, and Y/N

"I'll get it!" Greg shouted excitedly. Rodrick shoved his hand in Greg's face.

"Like hell you will, " Rodrick opened the door. He immediately froze. Y/N was wearing the exact same thing as him. They looked at each other in shock and horror. Ben and Beck were cackling like witches. Ben laughed so hard he almost fell over and Beck had to catch him.

"Twinzies!" Ben wheezed while high-fiving Beck. Rodrick and Y/N were still completely silent.

"You have to change, " They said in unison. Only causing Ben and Beck to laugh even harder.

"Why do I have to change? " They asked at the same time.

"It's my party, " Rodrick argued.

"I'm the guest at your party!" She fired back. While they argued Ben and Beck crept inside and began to 'set up' the snacks. They really just ate them and joked around. "What would I even change into?"

Rodrick thought for a second, He lit up as if a light bulb had just turned on in his head. "You could borrow my clothes, " Y/N looked at him with a dumbfounded expression.

"Let me get this straight..." She sighed, "Instead of you changing, in your own house, into your own clothes. You want me to change, into your clothes. Is that right?"

"Yep, that's pretty much it, " He said with a teasing smile.

"Fine, sure, whatever, " She groaned. She took off her jacket, shoved it at his chest, and walked inside. She was going to go upstairs when Greg stepped in front of her blocking her path.

"Hey, " He said trying to sound suave.

"Uh, hi, " She responded awkwardly monotone.

"What brings you here?" He asked

"The party, " She stated the obvious and gave him a blank stare.

"Right, right, " This was starting to get embarrassing but he pushed through none the less. "Did you know I'm co-hosting this party, " He gave her a smirk.